Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rollo Copeassi “red pill godfather” just get sterilised to become a high value man bro

Vasectomy won't reduce your sex drive tho

Basically be a cuck without a wife

Basically be a cuck without a wife
Giga Chad Copeassi just wants to avoid creamping one of his stacies to avoid the court ordering him to pay child support.

Also he could have just made it 7 points. 2. Avoid family creation. 3. Get a vasectomy. He should get lobotomised

this will be your children on libtard propaganda !!!

who was he again ? i remember only being redpiller in 17-18 era

who was he again ? i remember only being redpiller in 17-18 era
He’s known for writing his red pill cope book series The rational male. He’s been on YouTube since 2011.

holy fuck I hated him before but holy fuck, i did not know he was this bad
@WorthlessSlavicShit @Cybersex is our hope
holy shit at this
what the fuck
how the fuck do they see vasectomy as your main way has always been beyond me. It’s kinda recurring theme in the manosphere i just don’t get it. Why should i renounce to any potential capability to have kids because women are demonic cunts?

how the fuck do they see vasectomy as your main way has always been beyond me. It’s kinda recurring theme in the manosphere i just don’t get it. Why should i renounce to any potential capability to have kids because women are demonic cunts?
hes literally telling young guys to make themselves infertile and destroy their health
hes lost the plot completely

cause they subconsciously know they are genetically inferior and won’t get to pass their genes on.

hes literally telling young guys to make themselves infertile and destroy their health
hes lost the plot completely
So you can somehow show women JFL

cause they subconsciously know they are genetically inferior and won’t get to pass their genes on.
Lol imagine harming yourself for life to somehow show foids

holy fuck I hated him before but holy fuck, i did not know he was this bad
@WorthlessSlavicShit @Cybersex is our hope
holy shit at this
what the fuck
WHAT THE FUCK:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek:?

It's been said a few times already, and I've been thinking about this recently again, but guys like this truly are just a different side of the same coin with feminists. Just like feminists, they don't want to and never talk about pro-female bias in the justice system, about lookism, about female-perpetrated domestic abuse or child abuse or rape, etc...

But this is next level lol:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Now, knowing for a fact what kind of men are desperately following for a tiny chance of something he says actually allowing them to do better with women, this mofo actually encourages them to get vasectomies and make sure that they never reproduce, something which even most feminists wouldn't openly say (though, of course, they still wish ugly men didn't exist.)

WHAT THE FUCK:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek:?

It's been said a few times already, and I've been thinking about this recently again, but guys like this truly are just a different side of the same coin with feminists. Just like feminists, they don't want to and never talk about pro-female bias in the justice system, about lookism, about female-perpetrated domestic abuse or child abuse or rape, etc...
high iq kek. Exactly, these tradcopers are literally just foid worshippers on a different level. Literally everything they promote benefits foids.

But this is next level lol:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Now, knowing for a fact what kind of men are desperately following for a tiny chance of something he says actually allowing them to do better with women, this mofo actually encourages them to get vasectomies and make sure that they never reproduce, something which even most feminists wouldn't openly say (though, of course, they still wish ugly men didn't exist.)

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Rollo like, "this is how you win lads:"

FEgxdtjVQAIArLq.jpg

No! I don't get want to get sterilised. I don't want a vasectomy.

I need my sperm to be able to creampie Margot Robbie and get her pregnant. After she gets pregnant, she will begin lactating and I will be able to drink her Stacy milk to nourish and rejuvenate my subhuman bones.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back