Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Role pre-selection

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
If you choose to read books or pursue other "intellectual" or solo pursuits you received shit genes, if you had good genetics you'd be receiving admiration for doing sportsball, looking for excuses to fight ppl & fucking other dudes wives & girlfriends all while being a "cool" guy no matter what bollocks you believe.

You're better off being a big physical specimen with an 80 iq, good face & poor impulse control along with no inhibition as opposed to some brainbox poindexter that has to demonstrate value to others by being competent at something just to be tolerated that spends all that time alone as he's rejected & invited to nothing.

Sure the former might live a short life but it'll be a far better one than the latter's long life; if he even makes it that far without a rope interlude.

If you choose to read books or pursue other "intellectual" or solo pursuits you received shit genes, if you had good genetics you'd be receiving admiration for doing sportsball
I never did either. I never had any REAL hobbies. I just occupied space

I never did either. I never had any REAL hobbies. I just occupied space
I'm thinking of all those nerds getting A's on tests & sitting in their room all hours while others have fun with others.

Later they have the job & all that yet still their mother bugs them with questions of a wife & where's my grandkids. Others think they're gay.

I'm thinking of all those nerds getting A's on tests & sitting in their room all hours while others have fun with others.

Later they have the job & all that yet still their mother bugs them with questions of a wife & where's my grandkids. Others think they're gay.

Over for betabuxxmaxxers @PPEcel