Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roidmaxxed seamaxxer died at 30

i remeber seeing this guy in a lot of fitness youtube videos in the past. never thought that he's a seamaxxers or even a german due to his intense tan. he probably died because of roid abuse just like every fitness gym rat.

He was 30? JFL he looks way older. Bodybuilding is such a retarded cope, heroin addicts have a longer life expectancy.

TBH warrior skull, 5ft11, good body, blonde hair, hunter eyes. He's a chadlite to chad and would do OK even in Germany.

I’ve seen a couple of his YouTube videos and I think he was nice. He was not as obnoxious as other gym bros.

Died in the same country as Zyzz, Thailand is the cemetery of roidmaxxers

Tbh I would much rather live as a chad for just 30 years than an incel for 90

He probably had more sexual experience during his 30 years of living than all of this forum will ever have in their lifetime combined.

I dont think its roid abuse even roid abuse doesnt kill you at 30 it must be something else
Probably the Vaxx.

I dont think its roid abuse even roid abuse doesnt kill you at 30 it must be something else
Yeah but not everyone is born with the same risk factors. Some people are born with slightly different hearts or vessel weaknesses. Anabolic steroids can push those people over the edge and kill them whereas otherwise they would have lived until their 70s.

Rest in piss, stupid cunt
My sentiments exactly.

Ah I just this about this too

Roids + clot shot

What a mogger maybe I should roidmaxx

All those roids and he could only ascend by SEAmaxxxing. It's over for us.

Tbh I would much rather live as a chad for just 30 years than an incel for 90

He probably had more sexual experience during his 30 years of living than all of this forum will ever have in their lifetime combined.
I would rather live 30 years than 90 no matter my looks level.

Why a roidmaxxer chad like him would need to seamaxx ? Seamaxxing was supposed to be for incels and failed normies. He can get european women easily. He doing this only makes worser and more difficult for incels to ascend in SEA because would have to compete with chad there, which shouldn't happen as the main reason to go to SEA is to avoid chad competition

Last edited:
TBH warrior skull, 5ft11, good body, blonde hair, hunter eyes. He's a chadlite to chad and would do OK even in Germany.
5'11 is probably too short for germany

He was 30? JFL he looks way older. Bodybuilding is such a retarded cope, heroin addicts have a longer life expectancy.

BodybuildERs clearly DON’T bodybuild to become healthiER and increase their life expectancy

most of them AREN’T that low iq to think that using steroids (which are dangERous for your organs) and putting significant physical pressure on your body (much MORE than what the body is “naturally”equipped to
Handle), will make them healthiER or increase their life expectancy.

They bodybuild to attract foids or compete professionally in competitions as part of a careER for the purpose of earning money and making a living.

BodybuildERs don’t care too much about health or “life expectancy”