Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roided chad beats GF into coma. She wants him out of jail and charges to be dropped

He must take 100 showers a day.

Reminder, femoids hate toxic masculinity.

This is what true love looks like

LOL at roided out manlet rage
Also that story is a blackpill. Even with all the muscles the best he can get is that 5/10 plain jane pseudo-ethnic gf

if you cant get a gf it's cuz u got a shit personality hurr durr

YES YES YYYEEESS THIS IS JUST THE KIND OF LIFEFUEL THAT GETS ME THROUGH THE DAY HAHAHA I HOPE SHE FELT EVERY HIT

She wants him out of jail and charges to be dropped

FlawlessMeagerCaracal-size_restricted.gif

Violence is the only thing that gets a females attention. Its the only thing they respect, they desire to be beaten down and put in their place. So it's not surprising she wants him freed and the charges dropped. In her eyes he did nothing wrong.

Must be the confidence bro

50B6313900000578-6212333-image-a-17_1538005422470.jpg

Thick Neck
Nw0
Looks pretty damn good for a 35 y/o roidcel

women are truly attracted to real masculinity. throwing her around and beating her to almost death would be the most alpha masculine thing to do. and she loves it.

Wow he must be get 100 hair cuts a day !

Guys calm the fuck down it's totally reasonable to drop charges. I mean he wasn't like manspreading or mansplaining or something. Gee what's wrong with you fucking virgins

This is what true love looks like
Sadly this post isn't a joke from a foid perspective. When a chad beats the shit out of them on a regular basis they will think "he's just hurting", "I know that deep down he loves me" and "I can fix him" but if an ugly man looks at them he's a creepy rapist who should be jailed and castrated. For most women being loved means having the attention of a chad (even if he abuses you), they don't want to be treated good, they want to be some chads slave. There are still women who will leave a guy for being abusive but those are always the ones who know they can do better anyway.