Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rofl, foid techie announces to the world she is leaving SF, gets absolutely roasted in the comments

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
I wish her luck on her journey
TO HELL

Her looksmatch roped age 13 after being made fun of for looking like a predator. She looks beyond subhuman in motion, sadly that doesn't mean it's over for her.

Literally who? Plus not giving her my views

[Inceldom Discussion]

Couldn't care less tbh.

Her teeth are subhuman

mutt ho that's still too good for 99% of men

Her looksmatch roped age 13 after being made fun of for looking like a predator. She looks beyond subhuman in motion, sadly that doesn't mean it's over for her.
I find her cute.

It's super sad that her male looksmatch is considered subhuman. :(

I find her cute.

It's super sad that her male looksmatch is considered subhuman. :(
I do too, sort of. Most parts of her face are good. I am myself barely qualified as a subhuman, so her looksmatch mogs me by a handful of points but there is no doubt the fact that her mouth and nose seem to move together when talking and how much of her gums are visible and seem disproportionate (despite a good row of teeth) would be prime fuel for bullying if male. I've seen it, and I suffer from the same thing myself (nasal tip and lips moving in sync) only I look way worse in every way with zero redeeming factors.

Probably overreacted because of how it reminded me of myself, tbh, I'm pretty fucked up today.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back