Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Rode the bus with incel hardon, man notices (not gay)

• Thread starter Deleted member 21504
  • Start date
Deleted member 21504

Deleted member 21504

Welcome to 2019, try not to kill yourself.
-
I wuz going to work end shiet. I got hard while boomer man next 2 me:feelskek::no:. I get uncomfortable and look to the windooooow, to the waaaaall. (This was 3 weeks ago).

He leaves to get another seat in the middle of the trip :dab::dab::dab::lul::lul::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

ANOTHER BOOMER CUNT BITES THE DUST, DO NOT GO GENTLE IN THAT GOOD NIGHT. RAGE, RAGE AGAINST THE DYING OF THE LIGHT!

That sounded like a pretty hard bus ride.

I frequently get random boners on the bus ngl

I spend around 3 hours a day weekdays commuting, for me it usually happens if I'm reading fiction that reaches a sexual part... tip. wear slightly baggy oversized pants

i dont get them much anymore (old and ldaring) but those random boners were something sitting there trying to hide them and couldnt move certain way because hard

its getting bad, I was reading such a dull book a few weeks ago on a bus, think it was a Carl Hiaasen story. I embarrassed myself at getting aroused at such a normie un-erotic sex act in it

I could have a rock hard boner and I doubt anyone would notice.

i dont get them much anymore (old and ldaring) but those random boners were something sitting there trying to hide them and couldnt move certain way because hard
its getting bad, I was reading such a dull book a few weeks ago on a bus, think it was a Carl Hiaasen story. I embarrassed myself at getting aroused at such a normie un-erotic sex act in it
Why are two boomers replying to this lmao. I guess NABALT :lul: :lul: :lul:

didn't read but probably gay

How would you feel if I tracked you down and found you in person and where you live?
Pretty scared, why u asking?
How would you feel if I tracked you down and found you in person and where you live?
Another thing, I actually enterpreted this as a death threat :lul: :lul: :feels: and am having a great wank since it might B my last one lmao

Last edited:
when I was happier, I would get more erections, but I hope gymcoping will help me out now

Bro, don't just leave me hanging. Tell me what's gonna happen after u find me and shit.

Pretty scared, why u asking?

Another thing, I actually enterpreted this as a death threat :lul: :lul: :feels: and am having a great wank since it might B my last one lmao
Lmao it was just a question, no death threat, nothing of the sort. I was just genuinely curious to see your response.

Your name instigated that tbh it's pretty based

Why you getting scared GoyimSlayer?
Bro, don't just leave me hanging. Tell me what's gonna happen after u find me and shit.
Ayy did you report me?? You do realize that I would never consider harming anyone on here.
All is resolved GoyimSlayer.

It wasn't my intention to put any sort of stress on your well-being.

Last edited:
Lmao it was just a question, no death threat, nothing of the sort. I was just genuinely curious to see your response.

Ayy did you report me?? You do realize that I would never consider harming anyone on here.

Ok bro, don't threaten me again.

Btw, do you have autism ot something? Most people would take that as a threat bc of how u phrased it. U could have said "what if someone doxxes u, how would u react, I think imma get doxxed soon so i need advice", but instead u chose that horrible phrasing.

Anyway, I'm up for dialog and ask anything u want, just try to not phrase it like a fucking death threat :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Ok bro, don't threaten me again.

Btw, do you have autism ot something? Most people would take that as a threat bc of how u phrased it. U could have said "what if someone doxxes u, how would u react, I think imma get doxxed soon so i need advice", but instead u chose that horrible phrasing.

Anyway, I'm up for dialog and ask anything u want, just try to not phrase it like a fucking death threat :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Lmao wtf dude

That wasn't a threat, it was a literal fucking question. It wasn't even a statement....

The fact that you interpreted that as any sort of threat tells me that you live in fear.

Who hurt you GoyimSlayer, why are you paranoid?
Whats so funny SolutionSlayer?