Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Robots are getting more advanced

BlackPillDealer

BlackPillDealer

I shower with bleach
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRj34o4hN4I[/video]

Here's one of the newer Real Doll models.

4FSSCZ.jpeg

Still some ways to go, but we're getting there.

Now imagine these robot swith roastie's brains.

incelman said:
Now imagine these robot swith roastie's brains.

Why would I do that? Sounds like a nightmare.

BlackPillDealer said:
Why would I do that? Sounds like a nightmare.

They would just be hypergamous cyberwhores looking for Chad.

incelman said:
They would just be hypergamous cyberwhores looking for Chad.

The good thing with robots is that we get to program them. They only need basic AI to understand some essential commands.

"Suck dick"

"Bend over"

"Get me a beer"

"Make me a sandwich"

"Iron my shirt"

A robot that can do those things WITHOUT nagging and complaining, is better than 99% of women.

Are you the owner of the "BlackPillDealer" channel? What happened to your channel?

iiiTeMpeR said:
Are you the owner of the "BlackPillDealer" channel? What happened to your channel?

Yes I shut it down for now. May restart it next year with some more advanced black pills, not just memes.

BlackPillDealer said:
The good thing with robots is that we get to program them. They only need basic AI to understand some essential commands.

"Suck dick"

"Bend over"

"Get me a beer"

"Make me a sandwich"

"Iron my shirt"

A robot that can do those things WITHOUT nagging and complaining, is better than 99% of women.

This sounds exactly like something out of MGTOW

BlackPillDealer said:
Yes I shut it down for now. May restart it next year with some more advanced black pills, not just memes.

Bro I love that channel, some of the funniest shit ever, you gotta reupload some onto here

iiiTeMpeR said:
Bro I love that channel, some of the funniest shit ever, you gotta reupload some onto here

Thanks. I haven't deleted anything its just privated.

incelman said:
This sounds exactly like something out of MGTOW

Yeah I am pretty much 50% incel 50% MGTOW in my thinking. They have some really good points, and most of them have had relationships with multiple women so they have some idea what they are talking about.

BlackPillDealer said:

Yeah I am pretty much 50% incel 50% MGTOW in my thinking. They have some really good points, and most of them have had relationships with multiple women so they have some idea what they are talking about.

Most of them are incels.

BlackPillDealer said:
"Suck dick"
"Bend over"
"Get me a beer"
"Make me a sandwich"
"Iron my shirt"

Don't come crying when she bends and irons your dick and makes you a beer sandwich

incelman said:
Most of them are incels.

lol no

A Good Friend said:
Don't come crying when she bends and irons your dick and makes you a beer sandwich

Still better than a good divorceraping, getting cucked and raising Chads children or incurable super gonorrhea or HPV throat cancer.