Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roblox led to my inceldom

dtrazr

dtrazr

Recruit
★★★★
When i was around 10 years old, I was completely obsessed with Roblox. I wanted to become a game developer.

I worked hard and created a "Survive the Zombie Apocalypse" game. Basically, weapons were scattered around the map, and you had to find them to fight the zombies. One day I woke up and found that TEN people were playing my game. TEN random ass people. This was the greatest achievement of my life at the time. For the next week or so, there was always around 5-10 playing my game. I decided to update my game... That was the biggest mistake ever... No one ever played my game after I updated it...

This caused me to become extremely depressed... My life was ruined... This was the first time in my life where I was depressed and I don't think i've ever recovered.

And your looks?

I'm ugly as shit yeah, but roblox ruined my mental health and social skills
So you could have had a normal life if not for roblox?

Hey girl, are you the skibidi toilet? Because I definitely ohio rizz see the two of us skibbing out our gyats under the bussin moon. We could both clout chase together, kai cenat style. I'll rizz you up and compliment your drip any time of the lit af day. I'll interrupt my mewing streak for you bbg. I'll be your simp or your sigma, I'll always pass the vibe check when it comes to getting you on fleek. I'll make our lore so expansive that you'll need matpat to make a game theory on it, And let me be clear, my love is no meme fr fr, It won't take an L after 3 days. So please girlboss, Let's slay together, Will you go out with me?

U made a roblox game at 10? U must be high iq

zoomers.is
all oldcels roped or are rotting as we speak, i don't understand the popularity of the roblox i have played it only once against some kid in a tank mod and it's pretty shit even when compared to other free tank games
RobloxScreenShot20231207 060224323

I'll make our lore so expansive that you'll need matpat to make a game theory on it
zoomers are crying as he retired to fuck his tranny looking wife daily

Old Roblox > new Roblox

Did you just out yourself as a minor?

all oldcels roped or are rotting as we speak, i don't understand the popularity of the roblox i have played it only once against some kid in a tank mod and it's pretty shit even when compared to other free tank games
View attachment 1194018
One reason I can think of off the top of my head is that it runs on low end devices

One reason I can think of off the top of my head is that it runs on low end devices
Minecraft also does run on low hardware but haven't heard of any zoomer/alpha kid talking about it, they only talk about Roblox or Fortnite 24/7

When i was around 10 years old, I was completely obsessed with Roblox. I wanted to become a game developer.

I worked hard and created a "Survive the Zombie Apocalypse" game. Basically, weapons were scattered around the map, and you had to find them to fight the zombies. One day I woke up and found that TEN people were playing my game. TEN random ass people. This was the greatest achievement of my life at the time. For the next week or so, there was always around 5-10 playing my game. I decided to update my game... That was the biggest mistake ever... No one ever played my game after I updated it...

This caused me to become extremely depressed... My life was ruined... This was the first time in my life where I was depressed and I don't think i've ever recovered.
Yeah it was definitely roblox that ruined your life bro

Tbf roblox may have technically had a part in my inceldom

The first time I ever stayed up all night was when roblox was put onto xbox

Me and one of my old friend stayed up all night playing it and from then On I would end up staying up late and barely sleeping for alot of my younger teen years so that probably stunted my development

Brutal robloxPill

Tbf roblox may have technically had a part in my inceldom

The first time I ever stayed up all night was when roblox was put onto xbox

Me and one of my old friend stayed up all night playing it and from then On I would end up staying up late and barely sleeping for alot of my younger teen years so that probably stunted my development

Brutal robloxPill
Yeah it was definitely because you stayed up late bro

Yeah it was definitely because you stayed up late bro
I obviously already had shit genes but you cant deny that fucking up your development will make it worse

roblox forums are what groomed me into the 4cuck/online forums rabbithole

I think roblox gave me autism

Over for bloxycels

Had nothing to do with Roblox. You are autistic.

I am an autist too and I think what you did is amazing. Unfortunately not a single human with a healthy brain gives a single fuck about any intellectual achievements you may have. Even worse, when you tell them about your hobbies they will think you are a weirdo (unless you are making money).

I've stopped saying anything about my hobbies to people because every single time they ask why I'm not making money out of it and then gave me strange looks.

Accept that we are not human.

That's brutal, but you can always join the gym and social clubs today, try to compensate for those lost years ASAP. Youth is a narrow and limited window and the longer you'll wait to meet a toilet, the worse the market will be.

Chad play Roblox

I probably seen you in the v3rmillion Roblox hacking forums ngl