Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Robin Williams: How women killed a Jestermaxxer

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
I recently learned about his story before the suicide, many people blaming drugs, I wonder how the bluepill mind works when the answer is so obvious: he was killed by women.

This is his story:
-His father was strict and his mother was a bitch, he she didn't really give him much attention
-He found out he had to jestermax and be funny to get his mother's attention, being her son just wasn't enough for her to care about him
-He was constantly bullied everywhere he went because he was short, until he started using his jestermax skills to entertain the bullies to prevent getting attacked
-He was on edge to be funny in public all the time, people around him said whenever he was alone with someone he could barely talk to them, his anxiety was too strong
-He had multiple marriages, he wasn't very selective, generally it's just women who were around him, his maid etc.
-All of these women divorce raped him and he had to become a workaholic to pay all the alimony for all the leeches

Saying he was killed by his addiction is like saying saying the rope killed him and that he should've worked on how to loose a knot.
He was addicted because he was constantly under the anxiety of satisfying people(specially women) because he was conditioned by his mother and society due to his looks, on top of that he had to work all the time to feed the vampire whores sucking him dry.
Robin Williams was killed by women.

JUST BE FUNNY BROOO:soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::feelsrope::blackpill:
I wish this was on must-read content, I never asked for this but I think this story is very eye opening

Brutal man. What bluepill does to a mf. Even being famous didn't stop the blackpill from coming to collect.

I don't even know why these famous rich people ever agree to traditional marriages, divorce is such a risky thing for them, if you wanted to have a kid I don't see why having it out of wedlock is such a problem.
When these celebs talk to each other it's like they're talking in public, so they only spew bluepilled crap to each other. to top it off one of his best friends was a giga chad who probably bluepilled him ever harder

i liked him in Dead Poet's Society

I don't even know why these famous rich people ever agree to traditional marriages, divorce is such a risky thing for them, if you wanted to have a kid I don't see why having it out of wedlock is such a problem.
Or sign the paper that says you don't get each other's shit if you split

What happens when you're still blue pill and endlessly *maxx to try to chase a fantasy.

My favorite movie of his was World's Greatest Dad.

I recently learned about his story before the suicide, many people blaming drugs, I wonder how the bluepill mind works when the answer is so obvious: he was killed by women.

This is his story:
-His father was strict and his mother was a bitch, he she didn't really give him much attention
-He found out he had to jestermax and be funny to get his mother's attention, being her son just wasn't enough for her to care about him
-He was constantly bullied everywhere he went because he was short, until he started using his jestermax skills to entertain the bullies to prevent getting attacked
-He was on edge to be funny in public all the time, people around him said whenever he was alone with someone he could barely talk to them, his anxiety was too strong
-He had multiple marriages, he wasn't very selective, generally it's just women who were around him, his maid etc.
-All of these women divorce raped him and he had to become a workaholic to pay all the alimony for all the leeches

Saying he was killed by his addiction is like saying saying the rope killed him and that he should've worked on how to loose a knot.
He was addicted because he was constantly under the anxiety of satisfying people(specially women) because he was conditioned by his mother and society due to his looks, on top of that he had to work all the time to feed the vampire whores sucking him dry.
Robin Williams was killed by women.

JUST BE FUNNY BROOO:soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::feelsrope::blackpill:
I wish this was on must-read content, I never asked for this but I think this story is very eye opening
Honestly I relate to Robin Williams so much. To do well socially I always have to jestermax so hard and then I feel depressed by the end of it all.

I don't see it either. Maybe they wanted their kid to have a mother to be around.