Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Robert Putnam: Your success in life is based off one choice; your parents

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-

Most of your success in life is based off one factor and that is how well educated and affluent your parents are. He goes on to state that parents that are wealthy have more resources to provide for their children’s education such as tutors, private schools, music lessons, ect. They are also on average more stable homes with two parents present.

Many incels are products of the poor, dysfunctional and single parent homes.

Most of your success in life is based off one factor and that is how well educated and affluent your parents are. He goes on to state that parents that are wealthy have more resources to provide for their children’s education such as tutors, private schools, music lessons, ect. They are also on average more stable homes with two parents present.

He's half right. Instead of wealth, it's genes but ultimately the same point.

Actually parents have very little to do with it

Genetics influence success in life, nothing else

My dad is a fucked up bankrupt

Is this the guy that makes those super hard math problems?

Actually parents have very little to do with it

Genetics influence success in life, nothing else

if you need a tutor you're fucked anyway

anyone above average IQ should easily be able to get through school, even engineering/math courses

Did he mention parent genetics? I'm pretty sure thats damn important

Fuck you , I would rather be a gigachad with poor family then a subhuman with bill gates as a dad . Genetics and health is everything in this life .

if you need a tutor you're fucked anyway

anyone above average IQ should easily be able to get through school, even engineering/math courses
Depends on location, in asia almost all the top sch kids go for tuition or have a private tutor

If society really cared about children, they'd focus on the problem of single motherhood instead of going after thought criminals who look at pixels on the internet or try to date some 15 yo woman.

Massive cope. Dysfunctional homes create social and emotional problems, not inceldom necessarily at all. Face and height are wholly to blame for what we call incels. Trailer trash chad with attachment issues will still slay.

If my parents were wealthy enough to surgerymaxx me... I wouldn't be posting on this site.

Quite a few rich kids in my school got a nosejob before turning 18... Looks can easily be a result of wealth

We are incels because we're short/ugly.

A good looking guy with a dysfunctional family could be any number of bad things, but an incel isn't one of them.