Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Robert Greene, author of the art of seduction, says women care more about a man's words than his looks JFL

just another bluepilled PUA cuck

Well of course. You say he's written books? He's going to want them to sell. By telling guys, "all you need to do is to be able to speak sharp" or whatever shit, he sells hope, makes more sales etc. Being honest isn't really profitable.

Of the people who purchase his stuff. Most or at least very many will be desperate, confused and lonely guys. Guys who can seduce don't need shitty self help bs. So by telling guys who are short and ugly that their looks are of utmost importance, he's now just lost a lot of sales because he has nothing more to offer them. Instead by telling them some other shit, he can then sell them a "solution" to their problems.

Well of course. You say he's written books? He's going to want them to sell. By telling guys, "all you need to do is to be able to speak sharp" or whatever shit, he sells hope, makes more sales etc. Being honest isn't really profitable.

Of the people who purchase his stuff. Most or at least very many will be desperate, confused and lonely guys. Guys who can seduce don't need shitty self help bs. So by telling guys who are short and ugly that their looks are of utmost importance, he's now just lost a lot of sales because he has nothing more to offer them. Instead by telling them some other shit, he can then sell them a "solution" to their problems.

I think he honestly believes this stuff. I respect this man a lot tbh, I've read almost all his books, but here he is full of it.

I think he honestly believes this stuff. I respect this man a lot tbh, I've read almost all his books, but here he is full of it.
There's also the case of personal bias to account for too I guess. It's like how people expect everything that works for them, to work for literally everyone else. People seem to cling to just world fallacy. However it's a flawed thought process and this is how I usually explain it to people -

It seems logical and fair to assume that it's a good idea to listen to hot, successful people about what works right? After all, they have consistent success. They should know what works and what doesn't right? Sounds nice and sound on paper but it misses a crucial aspect. Those people already have the required assets to succeed and simply don't know it. It's like a rich guy saying to a homeless guy "just invest all your money bro, start up a business bro, inherit wealth bro, it worked for me"... It's flawed.

There's a reason hot successful people all seem to have conflicting advice anyway. It's always based on what worked for them, but that's usually just based on who they are as people anyway. If they're an asshole, it works, if theyre kind, it works, if they watch paint dry for a living, it works.

Fact is, attractive people could take on any personality, any set of beliefs, have any demeanor, be any amount of good or evil, take on any attitude, be bluepilled, redpilled, blackpilled, purplepilled or whatever the fuck. They could literally be anyone and they would still succeed because they have the most important required asset for such success. They mistakenly attribute this success to any of the aforementioned things when in reality, they could be the exact opposite and still be in the same position.

There's also the case of personal bias to account for too I guess. It's like how people expect everything that works for them, to work for literally everyone else. People seem to cling to just world fallacy. However it's a flawed thought process and this is how I usually explain it to people -

It seems logical and fair to assume that it's a good idea to listen to hot, successful people about what works right? After all, they have consistent success. They should know what works and what doesn't right? Sounds nice and sound on paper but it misses a crucial aspect. Those people already have the required assets to succeed and simply don't know it. It's like a rich guy saying to a homeless guy "just invest all your money bro, start up a business bro, inherit wealth bro, it worked for me"... It's flawed.

There's a reason hot successful people all seem to have conflicting advice anyway. It's always based on what worked for them, but that's usually just based on who they are as people anyway. If they're an asshole, it works, if theyre kind, it works, if they watch paint dry for a living, it works.

Fact is, attractive people could take on any personality, any set of beliefs, have any demeanor, be any amount of good or evil, take on any attitude, be bluepilled, redpilled, blackpilled, purplepilled or whatever the fuck. They could literally be anyone and they would still succeed because they have the most important required asset for such success. They mistakenly attribute this success to any of the aforementioned things when in reality, they could be the exact opposite and still be in the same position.
Like supposedly 'effective' cognitive behavioral therapy. Psychologists seem to ignore the fact that people are different and that worked for person A wouldn't necessarily work a person B.

Grifters have financial incentive to lie to people and ridicule, mock, and demonize those who speak the truth. They are immoral self serving scumbags who rely on the stupidity of the majority and bully anyone who calls out their bullshit.

is he a burn victim?

Neil de grasse tyson when the coping is too strong

Law 51, be short and deformed

His target buyer is a man 20 to 50

Isn’t he the one who wrote The 48 laws of power?

Most intelligent redpiller

THE ONLY PEOPLE DUMBER THAN THIS KYKE ARE THE GOYIM THAT LISTEN TO HIS WORDS

516338_v9_ba.jpg

this is his wife. presumably. just listed as "partner" on wikipedia

Coping Master.

This is Robert Greene, he is an author who wrote many famous books. He wrote a book called the Art of Seduction. Here he says women care mostly about a man's words instead of his looks:

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/gLS98ggfkl0

And In this video he talks about the greatest ladiesman he's ever known, and the guy just HAPPENED TO BE TALL AND GOOD-LOOKING JFL :feelskek:

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/uQxJQLaWSQw

ROFLMAO THANKS

I forgot about this guy.

Last time I saw him talking about women it was so cringe, so bluepilled that I just couln't endure it.

He's statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed so there might be some chance for him though.

redpill grifters saying dumb shit jfl

if women cared about men's words, then greene's unreadable trashy books would disqualify him from ever having sex with a foid jfl

mystery was less of an embarrassing nerd than this guy

if women cared about men's words, then greene's unreadable trashy books would disqualify him from ever having sex with a foid jfl

mystery was less of an embarrassing nerd than this guy

Mystery had a chiseled jawline and was 6'2

By definition, he couldn't be embarrassing.

Mystery had a chiseled jawline and was 6'2

By definition, he couldn't be embarrassing.
yeah until he was hanging around crying bc his whore gf left him and squealing about suicide

PUAs had the most dumb relationship drama

The levels of cope are off the charts here. He wrote the 48 laws of power as well, but this just goes to show you how brutal the blackpill is. Even people who focus on human relations can’t see it, because they don’t want to see it.