Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Robb elementary school shooter

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
18-year-old Salvador Ramos shot and killed 19 students and two teachers, wounding 17 others. Earlier that day, Ramos had shot and wounded his grandmother. He was shot and killed on the scene by a U.S. Border patrol agent.

this is what the shooter looked like:

School shooting 014 2

Here's his most used picture for news outlets:

TELEMMGLPICT000297386534 2 trans NvBQzQNjv4Bq90soxHLQ7av WVcJ S7wF2rRQa h1POutJfROSbJM3o

"Ramos, who attended the town’s high school, reportedly shot his 66-year-old grandmother before driving to the school armed with a handgun and two legally purchased rifles.

The evening manager at a Wendy’s in Uvalde where Ramos worked told CNN that the teen “kept to himself mostly.”

“He felt like the quiet type, the one who doesn’t say much. He didn’t really socialize with the other employees,” Adrian Mendes told the outlet. “He just worked, got paid, and came in to get his check.” "

media outlets are already trying to imply something about the teenage shooter

Apparently he supposedly messaged a "random female" before the shooting after tagging her on his Instagram posts that included gun pictures.

here's what the female had to say:

"I DONT KNOW HIM AND I DONT EVEN LIVE IN TEXAS… the only reason i responded to him is i was afraid of him i wish i stayed awake to at least try to convince him not to commit his crime. i didnt know… he’s a stranger i know nothing about him he decided to tag me in his gun post. I’m so sorry for the victims and their families i really don’t know what to say."

ofcourse other female witnesses tried to be elaborative in a "special way":

"A young woman who worked with him until March admitted she noticed an aggressive streak.

“He would be very rude towards the girls sometimes, and one of the cooks, threatening them by asking, ‘Do you know who I am?’ And he would also send inappropriate texts to the ladies,” the former co-worker told The Daily Beast on condition of anonymity."

naturally it seems that female personality detectors only worked after the shooting.

Last edited:
been posted before, you just got the news late.

He eliminated some future stacys and future chads.
Based! :feelsLightsaber:
It is a pity that there were only 19 victims

He looks like an emo zoomer faggot, but based for upsetting whores and shooting future normies and chads.

Uhm sweaty Aktually there were 21 if you include the teachers.

This matters because it makes the difference for beating Adam Lanza's score :feelzez:

Uhm sweaty Aktually there were 21 if you include the teachers.

This matters because it makes the difference for beating Adam Lanza's score :feelzez:
Furthermore, it was only one day after Saint Elliot's honorary sacrifice. :feelsokman:
[UWSL][/UWSL]

Furthermore, it was only one day after Saint Elliot's honorary sacrifice. :feelsokman:
Woops i lied, adam lanza killed 26 at the school—still school shooter kang.

I think i saw an article that mentioned he was 20 years old and that got stuck as the kill count in my brain :feelstastyman:

Nigger’s sucking in his cheeks jfl

What is it with these shooters and their elderly relatives?

Was he bullied? If they say he was quiet, normscum usually bullies quiet loners.

Ramos, who attended the town’s high school, reportedly shot his 66-year-old grandmother before driving to the school armed with a handgun and two legally purchased rifles.
Hmmm where did I heard that before!?

Saint Cho still holds the record at 32.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back