Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roasty getting toasty about the new joker movie and inkwells

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
SHE USED MY THREAD OUT OF CONTEXT!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Goddamnit I really need to start making some bait threads. Would love to get a feature in a vid like this. Congrats spotlightcels

7nokm5W.png

Goddamnit I really need to start making some bait threads. Would love to get a feature in a vid like this. Congrats spotlightcels
just get banned theory

I couldn’t keep from laughing at this. They really are terrified of a bunch of loser virgins on the internet. Of course they will never do anything to help us. They will just criminalize even talking about inceldom and we will all be arrested for shitposting in the near future.

The beta uprising is a funny meme, nothing else.

The irony is she would be incel if she were a male.

Jfl at normies not understanding shit :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: