Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roasty gets body slammed by cops for protecting tyrone

nazianime

nazianime

Overlord
★★★★★
Lmao, just saw this video about a roasty interfering with an arrest. Managed to piss the cop off enough to get body slammed. This is what happens when women feel "empowered" they talk shit and get what they fucken deserve.

Full video here.

That wasn't even that bad, he didn't body slam her, he just dragged her to the ground :lul:

Based pig :smonk:

i bet she lloved it ngl. these creatures are pain lovers:shock: jfl normies suck at ruling society ngl. the cops didnt even get the spics stealing shit, they got a bunch of retards screaming and causing more chaos. jfl incels are the only sane ones left in this hell:smonk:

Last edited:
Roasties love getting man-handled. Unfortunately this cop went too easy on her, dragged her instead of body slamming her.

If she was a black foid she would have got shot so she should be grateful kek

Roasties love getting man-handled. Unfortunately this cop went too easy on her, dragged her instead of body slamming her.
Yeah it wasn't a body slam lol he barely even hurt her :feelskek: but she'll still cry and scream like he stabbed her with a dull knife :feelsclown:

I tried so hard not to laugh when watching this video :feelshaha:

this is IRL bitch not twitter.

i bet she lloved it ngl. these creatures are pain lovers:shock: jfl normies suck at ruling society ngl. the cops didnt even get the spics stealing shit, they got a bunch of retards screaming and causing more chaos. jfl incels are the only sane ones left in this hell:smonk:
Unfortunately, yes. In so-called "savage" countries, they take matters into their own hands by necklacing the thieves themselves instead of screeching at cops (sadly, they can necklace innocent people too, which sucks).

Yeah it wasn't a body slam lol he barely even hurt her :feelskek: but she'll still cry and scream like he stabbed her with a dull knife :feelsclown:
Sounded like an animal being slaughtered tbh. I don't like cops but I also wish her pain matched her screams (in Minecraft).

Last edited:
This looks to happen in the Bay Area, which includes San Fransisco. Lol at these subhuman liberals complaining about nigger and spic crime and then interfering with an arrest. Lmao the nigs ran from the scene right as the cops were concentrated on the roastie. They could of probably beat and raped her in the street and she would have said thank you.

This looks to happen in the Bay Area, which includes San Fransisco. Lol at these subhuman liberals complaining about nigger and spic crime and then interfering with an arrest. Lmao the nigs ran from the scene right as the cops were concentrated on the roastie. They could of probably beat and raped her in the street and she would have said thank you.
she would prolly reveal it on her twitter, since most toliets usually do that.

"Poilce brutality" - F0id, AD 2021 :foidSoy:

It seems that she is a kebab foid. JFL even kebabs are going for Tyrones :feelskek:

The nagger ran way looks like. Now they will have to SWAT down his house.

Looks like a jew

I hate roasties but I also hate cops and niggers.

I just wish they would all kill each other

Interesting to see that the cop who slammed her is short and bald

:smonk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back