Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Roastlets getting literally shoah'd on r/short

Let's say I'm into a person that is a 10/10. if they're tall, they're an 11/10. They'd still be perfect without the tallness. I guess?
this bitch is retarded.

when a female mentions having dating preferences, you can be absolutely certain they are requirements

i don't even understand why roasties go on r/short with the incels to begin with, they should all be in the sex tips subreddits

when a female mentions having dating preferences, you can be absolutely certain they are requirements
Even if they weren't, there's enough tallfags to go around so they never have to settle.

Even if they weren't, there's enough tallfags to go around so they never have to settle.
even 5'9-5'11 is even considered short now.

it's fucking retarded how your genetics literally determines your entire life as a male. and its even more retarded how fucking strict and rigid the required metrics are.

i have no sympathy for tallfags. they have no idea how lucky they are. any 6'1+ incel here who brings up their height out of context should be banned.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:idont have a preference but I so happen to be dating....

even 5'9-5'11 is even considered short now.

it's fucking retarded how your genetics literally determines your entire life as a male. and its even more retarded how fucking strict and rigid the required metrics are.

i have no sympathy for tallfags. they have no idea how lucky they are. any 6'1+ incel here who brings up their height out of context should be banned.
Being 6'1 is high tier normie height at best in 2022. No one has ever complemented me on height, and i get height mogged by 35% of zoomer males (boomers and gen-x are more likely tp be manlets for some reason.)

A single failo can override being 6-6'1, it's not Chad level height.

[UWSL]A single failo can override being 6-6'1, it's not Chad level height.[/UWSL]
6'1-6'2 people here always say that. ive seen that exact message in different forms dozens of times duirng my time on this forum.

be thankful you have at least one genetic trait that at least somewhat measures up to today's standards.

some of us don't have a single genetic trait we can be comfortable with. we have nothing. and it fucking sucks

To even consider short males and short females problems in the same sentence/breath is a joke.

To even consider short males and short females problems in the same sentence/breath is a joke.
Exactly, which is why women shouldn't be allowed in that sub, there should be a male only version, but Reddit cucks would never allow that because muh incel. Truth is, having some rostoid talk about how much she wants a tall chad on a place where short men are supposed to vent and feel safe, is counterproductive.

Exactly, which is why women shouldn't be allowed in that sub, there should be a male only version, but Reddit cucks would never allow that because muh incel. Truth is, having some rostoid talk about how much she wants a tall chad on a place where short men are supposed to vent and feel safe, is counterproductive.
Its not just counterproductive, its basically allowing the foids to spit in short mens face, and forcing the short men to smile and take it.

im going to develop a missile that targets everythingg with two x chromosomes and is 5'3 and under

This is why foids should be publicly stoned. Short men are killing themselves and they have the audacity to mock them and then talk about their dating preferences.