Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roasties seething at white sexpats in Thailand

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/15nwtxv/creeped_out_by_thai_tourism_subreddit_where/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/15nwtxv/creeped_out_by_thai_tourism_subreddit_where/jvpjtvt/

Here a noodlewhore admits that fat old ugly white sexpats >>>>>>>>>>>>>> local ricecels :blackpill: @Martes

Thailand is such a disgusting place full of white cock sucking subhumans, I vote that the whole country be declared testing ground for new biological weapons. Nothing of value will be lost :feelsjuice:

roastie is seething about thai toilets getting dicked down and not her :feelshaha:
put some peanut butter on your roastie already bitch and get dogpilled

if white whores are angry that thai and jap noodles stealing their women so why not date ricecels and thaicels instead and everyone will be happy :)

"What you don't have at home, you will look for it outside."

They have no right to be upset about this.
If you are a average foid, and you don't want to give average guys a chance, those guys will go for foids that aren't egotistical faggots.

If you want to stop being creeped out by something that, by the way, doesn't affect you at all, because you are a cracker in the US probably, stop chasing after Chad, and give a chance to guys around your level.

if white whores are angry that thai and jap noodles stealing their women so why not date ricecels and thaicels instead and everyone will be happy :)
They'll never do that jfl.

Jfl the last one is hilarious but brutal at the same time.

Western foids are angry about white male are going sex tour to Thai while local Thai toilet thinks whitu cockus are rather better than ugly, misogynystic :foidSoy: subhuman ricecels(which are most likely to be their looksmatch).

Foids genuinely prefer white old fat sexpat rather than average young Thai ricecels. It's truly ovER. Bruuuuutaaal.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/15nwtxv/creeped_out_by_thai_tourism_subreddit_where/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/15nwtxv/creeped_out_by_thai_tourism_subreddit_where/jvpjtvt/

Here a noodlewhore admits that fat old ugly white sexpats >>>>>>>>>>>>>> local ricecels :blackpill: @Martes

Thailand is such a disgusting place full of white cock sucking subhumans, I vote that the whole country be declared testing ground for new biological weapons. Nothing of value will be lost :feelsjuice:

It's not like she would even give most of these men a chance.

Her female instincts simply tell her that as part of the group with a monopoly on the trade good "sexual access to women" she ought to oppose anything that increases the supply and therefore pushes the price downwards.

Women are the real hyper capitalist sex, money just isn't their prefered currency.

Here a noodlewhore admits that fat old ugly white sexpats >>>>>>>>>>>>>> local ricecels
I mean, is she wrong? Shitskin gooks are repulsive subhuman vermin, arguably less desirable than even niggers or curries. At least those two are tall/muscular and caucasion-adjacent. What do shitskin jungle chinks have?

Nothing. Mongooloid ape faces, brown poop skin, slanted eyes, short limbs, short height, small dicks, cucked men. There's genuinely nothing positive about SEA chimps. Any attractive SEA is almost always just some Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, Indian, or Arab rapebaby from how many times they've gotten their women stolen by invading men.

Fat old white men, no matter how ugly they get, will still have that special sacred treasure they yearn oh so much for: white genes. Beautiful, amazing, precious white genes. So yes, unironically, it is absolutely accurate to say an OLD BALD white man has 100× the SMV of a young SEA man. Kek look how happy these jungle gooks are to have washed away their filthy asiatic blood.

84e3d264 4a5d 4f65 bb43 d3ba9f5cb95f

Last edited:
Learned from poster’s history (the OP):
-She is Chinese
-Lives somewhere in asia
-Dislikes white men thinking she’s easy
-Dislikes Asian male patriarchy, finds it oppressive etc

And my favorites:
-Has a husband (no mention of his race)
-Is asexual and has “no interest in men” (quote from her post)

Noodlewhore always complain about "muh racism", "muh yellow fever" but they're way more racist than any white supremacist male in the West, kek
All humans are white supremacists. Every last one. It's only a matter of whether you want to admit it or not. Fact is white skin, caucasion features, colored eyes, tallness are universally adored, and white people have all 4 of those at far higher frequencies than any other race

E87ebe57 649a 46fd ba7a e205e0332159

And when noodle whores complain about racism, they're just bitching about Brandon not fucking her and/or pumping and dumping her and marrying a white woman instead, which happens alot apparently. They want to be accepted into whiteness so bad but it will never happen. If noodle whores were white they would not give a shit about muh racism

-Has a husband
-Is asexual and has “no interest in men” (quote from her post)
There's always a catch with noodles who claim to be not attracted to cumskins. Westernized noodlewhores who speak English and prefer rice men practically don't exist.

There's always a catch with noodles who claim to be not attracted to cumskins. Westernized noodlewhores who speak English and prefer rice men practically don't exist.
Really sad

All humans are white supremacists. Every last one. It's only a matter of whether you want to admit it or not. Fact is white skin, caucasion features, colored eyes, tallness are universally adored, and white people have all 4 of those at far higher frequencies than any other race

View attachment 844397

And when noodle whores complain about racism, they're just bitching about Brandon not fucking her and/or pumping and dumping her and marrying a white woman instead, which happens alot apparently. They want to be accepted into whiteness so bad but it will never happen. If noodle whores were white they would not give a shit about muh racism
Absolutely spot on my brocel. Noodlewhores claiming themselves as victim of racial abuse makes me sick indeed.

Absolutely spot on my brocel. Noodlewhores claiming themselves as victim of racial abuse makes me sick indeed.
It's even more pathetic since that "racial abuse" almost always comes from a man that they are sexually involved with. See pic. This asian whore is marrying a man who is pulling his eyes back at her during their wedding. Asian women have NO dignity and will tolerate any level of racial abuse from white men as long as that white man blesses her with white genes. Its why i have lost ANY respect i may have ever had for asian women because they are some of the most brown nosing, boot licking, white worshipping vermin on the planet. It's a meme for a reason that racist white nazis often have asian wives whom they racially insult jfl

07ecfa7c 15a7 4189 a175 53d9261407d5

It's even more pathetic since that "racial abuse" almost always comes from a man that they are sexually involved with. See pic. This asian whore is marrying a man who is pulling his eyes back at her during their wedding. Asian women have NO dignity and will tolerate any level of racial abuse from white men as long as that white man blesses her with white genes. Its why i have lost ANY respect i may have ever had for asian women because they are some of the most brown nosing, boot licking, white worshipping vermin on the planet. It's a meme for a reason that racist white nazis often have asian wives whom they racially insult jfl

View attachment 844408
It's even worse than you describe it.

For the most degenerate noodlewhores, racial abuse is part of the appeal of dating white. They enjoy being degraded.

They're not TOLERATING the abuse in exchange for white genes. Instead, they get white genes plus racial abuse.

It's even worse than you describe it.

For the most degenerate noodlewhores, racial abuse is part of the appeal of dating white. They enjoy being degraded.

They're not TOLERATING the abuse in exchange for white genes. Instead, they get white genes plus racial abuse.
Yeah, good point. There definitley are alot of asian women who love the feeling of knowing they are cucking asian men. It's a fetish for them to know they're being conquered by a bigger stronger race of men

But I was talking in that context of noodle whotes who will cry about white men making fun of her slanted eyes while simultaneously fucking white men

Yeah, good point. There definitley are alot of asian women who love the feeling of knowing they are cucking asian men. It's a fetish for them to know they're being conquered by a bigger stronger race of men

But I was talking in that context of noodle whotes who will cry about white men making fun of her slanted eyes while simultaneously fucking white men
Both types of noodlewhore are despicable in their own way.

"What you don't have at home, you will look for it outside."

They have no right to be upset about this.
If you are a average foid, and you don't want to give average guys a chance, those guys will go for foids that aren't egotistical faggots.

If you want to stop being creeped out by something that, by the way, doesn't affect you at all, because you are a cracker in the US probably, stop chasing after Chad, and give a chance to guys around your level.
Exactly. Low- value women demanding Chads is the problem. These women don't get to say anything about the men they will not date.

It's not like she would even give most of these men a chance.

Her female instincts simply tell her that as part of the group with a monopoly on the trade good "sexual access to women" she ought to oppose anything that increases the supply and therefore pushes the price downwards.

Women are the real hyper capitalist sex, money just isn't their prefered currency.
I bet foids wouldn't oppose selective abortion of female babies.

Ragefuel tbh, I logged off for 5 days for this

Reminder that it's foids' insane standards and general behavior that led to this.

Thai men are known to be philandering short, misogynist small-framed, alcoholic baby-faced, gambling low-T partners. They are manlets children who are accustomed to their mothers doing everything for them. And let's not talk about the rape culture here.

Fixed

Also I am on the fence about this. On one hand, fuck mayoid women, OTOH it's not fair for the races of men who have kept their women "in check" to have to share them with mayoid western men.

Why are foids against sex tourism i thought it would relief western cat subhumans?