Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Roasties must be blocked from the public eye

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Fucking sluts get fucked 10000 times in their youth and now walk around with dried coom in their holes bossing others around, including KHHV males like us. :feelsUgh:

AT LEAST LET US LOOK AT BETTER LOOKING FOIDS NOT DISGUSTING USED UP HOLES. :lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

just close your eyes and sense through echolocation theory

Do you live in east asia?

I would go ER if I was forced to deal with those ugly flat faced whores everyday. May god give you strength..

I would go ER if I was forced to deal with those ugly flat faced whores everyday. May god give you strength..
They're ugly on the inside and outside, can't take a break. :fuk::fuk::fuk:

Fucking sluts get fucked 10000 times in their youth and now walk around with dried coom in their holes bossing others around, including KHHV males like us. :feelsUgh:
How often do toilets try and boss you around or talk down to you? Do you work? Does your country have hate speech laws? If no to the last two questions id advise throwing out misogynistic insults. Ive done it before when there are zero consequences for doing so.

How often do toilets try and boss you around or talk down to you?
Not often. But each time it was very disrespectful. I put my bag on the bus seat and the roastie demanded me to remove my bag passively aggressively. And another time, a slut's bag that had a sharp edge scraped my back for 3 secs and didn't apologise.
Do you work?
I'm a student.
Does your country have hate speech laws
No but I'd be executed by the hordes of simps.

Grannies over 25 should just be gassed.