Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Roasties make "Fucket List", places to have sex before graduating. FML

gymcelben

gymcelben

Recruit
★★
All we can hope for is #22

Fucketlist

:feelsree::feelsree: How did men ever become so bluepilled into thinking foids were innocent and sweet? They are the most shameless, repugnant creatures on the planet.

"Strap-on (w/a guy)"

JFL, even the Chads and Chadlites are becoming soyboys and love dildo in their ass. :soy:

I hope the whore that wrote this gets every STD known to man.

#17 she's probably gonna rape some beta

Must be nice knowing you can actually create such a list and then being able to complete it
I hope the whore that wrote this gets every STD known to man.

If we weren't incel and somehow had a daughter, this would probably be her. At least you can avoid having a whore daughter that disgraces your family.

If we weren't incel and somehow had a daughter, this would probably be her. At least you can avoid having a whore daughter that disgraces your family.

Any piece of shit cuck that doesn't force his wife to abort the hole if she ever becomes pregnant with one, should be castrated on the spot.

very nice avatar

Degeneracy at it’s finest

Women are a perverted spawn of Satan.

Wow. That is so disgusting of you.

How could you insult Satan like that? :feelskek:
I formally apologize to Satan for sullying his good name with such unfounded allegations.

It cannot be normal for a woman to be this much of a slut.

In a cop car?!?!?!? Just start FBImaxxing? :feelsbaton:

Serious question though, do cops bang foids in order for them to escape fines and such?

Probably yes, if cops are attractive giga Chads kek

Is this normal in America?
I've heard it was bad, but fucking hell.
From what I've heard, Australia is even worse for this kind of stuff. Seriously bad.

I hope the afterlife is real just to see these fornicaters burn eternally for their sins :fire::fire::fire: