Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Roasties: "I'm tired of society judging women entirely on their looks and as nothing more than slabs of meat!"

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
Also roasties: *gets on Tinder, instantly swipes left on all sub-8 men because we are fucking invisible to them, bullies us autists IRL etc*

No really, how is any of this AT ALL justified?

Cucks and roasties who will no doubt screencap this age-old honest inquiry into female hypocrisy to post on cucktears and to simply mock and gaslight us about our alleged "bad personalities" (and for the record you all have it backwards; we hate women because they brutally reject us sub-8 men while simultaneously bullshitting about "body-positivity" and "male privilege" and shit, NOT the other way around; most of us are deep-down gentle souls and hopeless romantics in fact I'd wager who simply yearn for nothing more than honest love and female companionship) I challenge you to answer this question: how is this fair or even make any sense at all?

I am of course not expecting an honest response from these pusillanimous cowards and craven hypocrites, but nontheless figured I would once again give it a try.

Women: "You should just be true to yourself, looks don't matter that much, you are all beautiful in your own way"
Also women: Buys shit tons of make up, fashion, hair dye, eyelashes, lipstick to look as artificially beautiful as possible, gets eating disorders from not looking pretty enough, only fucks attractive people and nobody else

they are aware deep down of how shallow and superficial they are, and how they treat attractive men better than unattractive men (not just romantically or sexually, but in every social situation). so they try to project this superficiality on to men and make themselves out to be the victim

Women: "You should just be true to yourself, looks don't matter that much, you are all beautiful in your own way"
Also women: Buys shit tons of make up, fashion, hair dye, eyelashes, lipstick to look as artificially beautiful as possible, gets eating disorders from not looking pretty enough, only fucks attractive people and nobody else

No dirty inkwell not that self

they are aware deep down of how shallow and superficial they are, and how they treat attractive men better than unattractive men (not just romantically or sexually, but in every social situation). so they try to project this superficiality on to men and make themselves out to be the victim
It's the same shit as how those who post Bible verses on Instagram are really whores or manwhores fucking everyone.

Women who are saying shit like this are only projecting their own insecurities to give off the impression to others they aren't that superficial

68518B52 E329 4BAD 9BE6 9AEA1D3A0ACB

What else do toilets have to offer?

They always have to be the victim and if you so much as suggest that in any given scenario that they aren't a victim you're a "mithogynitht" and will have an army of cucks on you in an instant

I challenge you to answer this question: how is this fair or even make any sense at all?
It is not fair at all, but this whole dynamic and the inequality it causes can be explained by females' primal urges/biology.

I even wrote a detailed report on how skewed females see us males in terms of attractiveness and I give a scientific explanation why it is that way:

Jesus was right in hating hypocrisy more than other sins. Hypocrisy is the worst.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back