Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Roasties I were Chadfishing found out I was catfishing them [Not what you'd expect]

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
I was Chadfishing roasties on a dating website and a few of them found out I was a catfish (either because I told them out of pity or because they found the Chad I was using) and two of them were surprisingly okay with it, because of my personality Personality matters! (Fuck off, keep reading to get to the good stuff).

I was talking to these two roasties for two weeks even though they knew I was a catfish. We had amazing conversations about so many different things. They kept asking my photos, and I obviously denied.

Anyway, guess what? They asked me to describe myself and when they found out I wasn't Chad tier looks, THEY BOTH BLOCKED ME!

These roastie whores were talking to me because they were HOPING I was still a Chad! (Even though they KNEW I catfished them and I wasn't the guy in the pictures I sent them) When they found out I wasn't EXTREMELY GOOD LOOKING, THEY BOTH BLOCKED ME!! They didn't even want to be friends with me.

And these were both post-wall roasties who I shit you not are uglier than I am. I am better looking than BOTH of them and I am a fucking incel. They are BELOW my looksmatch! And they were both older than me by TEN YEARS! (THEY WERE 30!)

Unfucking believable. Just when I thought these roasties were my "internet friends" they went and pulled bullshit like this.

ALL WOMEN ARE THE SAME. They only want Chad. And if you catfish them and they find out, some will STILL talk to you on the OFF CHANCE that you're actually Chad, UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE (Which they will relentlessly pursue).

Thats exactly what i would expect

"THEY BOTH BLOCKED ME!'
that was expected what else would they do

Thats exactly what i would expect
To the people saying it's not what you would expect: These women STILL thought I was Chad even after they found out I catfished them. Then after forming an emotional connection, and stating I only wanted to be their friend, they blocked me once discovering I'm not Chad-tier looks.

You would expect them to block you right away... but these roasties hung on for longer. This is what was unexpected.

To the people saying it's not what you would expect: These women STILL thought I was Chad even after they found out I catfished them. Then after forming an emotional connection, and stating I only wanted to be their friend, they blocked me once discovering I'm not Chad-tier looks.

You would expect them to block you right away... but these roasties hung on for longer. This is what was unexpected.
No. They hoped you were still somewhat attractive. Also this is crazy bluepilled. "I said i just wanna be their friend:soy:"

Foids are so retarded that they do things like this pretty often.

Very interesting experiment. I am actually amazed to see this blackpill shit can go that far. Those dumb whores were still talking to you because they thought, may be you are not a 9/10 chad but at least a 8.5/10. Damn.

Foids are stupid, that seems to be the consensus.

These roastie whores were talking to me because they were HOPING I was still a Chad! (Even though they KNEW I catfished them and I wasn't the guy in the pictures I sent them)

Because they connected your profile with that photo and they had the hope that you look at least similar to that.