Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roasties getting toasty over possible abortion ban

Didn't bother reading roastie drivel but I'm glad they're mad :feelsdevil: I don't even care about the whether the abortion sht goes thru or not, I'm just happy it pissed off so many normans

How much do you want to bet this bitch is an Asian/Black/Indian foid? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/ulz37a/casually_dating_and_roe_v_wade/

Noooo what do you mean I can't ride the CC without consequences anymore :feels::feels::feels: :feelsLightsaber:

It’s been hilarious to see women show their true colors. I don’t even care about abortion, but they’re delusional — so used to getting whatever they want that they throw tantrums like 5 year olds and totally misrepresent the other side of the argument (because that’s seemingly the only way they know how to argue).

Didn't bother reading roastie drivel but I'm glad they're mad :feelsdevil: I don't even care about the whether the abortion sht goes thru or not, I'm just happy it pissed off so many normans
Well said

1). Brutal personalitypill.
2). The fact that foids get sex thrown at them makes getting pregnant a problem for them.

The idea of using a condom while fucking Chad or picking their sexual partners wisely doesn't even enter their tiny consciousness.

Imagine living in a reality where you have sec so often pregnancies are legit a huge concern for you.
Not just pregnancy. Pregnancy with a kid who’s father cannot be determined bc of the excessive promiscuity.

These same foids arguing for abortion rights prolly will still go get pregnant and then throw out the baby. Foids are animals

Not just pregnancy. Pregnancy with a kid who’s father cannot be determined bc of the excessive promiscuity.

These same foids arguing for abortion rights prolly will still go get pregnant and then throw out the baby. Foids are animals
Especially sheboons. It still blows my mind how casually they talk about beating their kids like it’s no big deal. :feelskek:

I’magine getting so much sex thrown at you and your two worries are stds and pregnancy this is joe chad must feel like

Hope supreme cour will scrap roe v wade. These hoes could settle with one of us not having to think about fuckboys

Ban the abortion and watch the bitches see the :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back