Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roasties get punked for fake one hundred dollar bills for flashing boobs

This is pure fucking suicidefuel. I'm crying thinking that society has gotten this bad. I seriously didn't think it was this bad yet, but it is. I hope I never go to "6th street" wherever the fuck that is. These women will marry Chad or a nice guy, and FUCKING RAISE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These foids are probably some incel's boss in an office. Nobody cares nowadays. It's fucking scary. Sexual liberation was the biggest mistake.

This is pure fucking suicidefuel. I'm crying thinking that society has gotten this bad. I seriously didn't think it was this bad yet, but it is. I hope I never go to "6th street" wherever the fuck that is. These women will marry Chad or a nice guy, and FUCKING RAISE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These foids are probably some incel's boss in an office. Nobody cares nowadays. It's fucking scary. Sexual liberation was the biggest mistake.
The first one tells so many amazing stories. The woman takes the $100 and flashes the camera in a heartbeat with her boyfriend right next to her, saying nothing, clearly uncomfortable.

Women are trash.

The first one tells so many amazing stories. The woman takes the $100 and flashes the camera in a heartbeat with her boyfriend right next to her, saying nothing, clearly uncomfortable.

Women are trash.

I'm so fucking shaken up after watching this. No foid can be trusted. It's fucking horrifying.

Texascels are :feelsrope:

I'm so fucking shaken up after watching this. No foid can be trusted. It's fucking horrifying.
Completely agreed, my friend.

The *culture* of this video fucking has me floored, too. Women really just act like degenerate, cringy children with other equally degenerate women all night? Society is fucked.

Daily reminder this is some cucks future “wife” and she’s gonna be the mother to someone else’s kid

I think if it were uglier men making this offer the foids would be more skeptical that the money was genuine.

I think these foids would've flashed their tits for free if these chadlites asked them based on context tbh

so whether the money is real or not wouldn't factor into the choice

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back