Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roasties get BTFO

ballistictesticles

ballistictesticles

My eyes.
★★

The part where he kept on saying "nigger" was unexpected but was a smart move so that the roasties would be unable to upload this on any platform :feelsLSD:

What a fucking hero.

Context?

I can't find the story behind it but I believe what happened is that he asked out these roasties waiting outside of this restaurant and they said no, so that's why in the beginning you can hear him say "just because you shot me down". He is right about the FUPA part, just look at the fat bitch :feelshaha:

I can't find the story behind it but I believe what happened is that he asked out these roasties waiting outside of this restaurant and they said no, so that's why in the beginning you can hear him say "just because you shot me down". He is right about the FUPA part, just look at the fat bitch :feelshaha:
I love how the roastie becomes violent when he makes fun of her body. They all fucking think they are perfect goddesses.

I can't understand why he asked them out, but how he treated them was extremely based.

Top 20% of most based people in the world

ooo that lil foopa comment hit a lil too close to home aye

Roasties started to become attracted to his dark triad-maxx.
You can see their little smiles and how they want to interact with him instead of just ignoring them like roasties do with incels.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
This thread is based

I want my 1:17 back :feelsUgh:

Lmao he roasted the fuck out of that spitroast roastie HAHAHA

Holy shit that’s autistic as fuck