Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Roasties can't even let manlets cope in peace

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/short/comments/wmvq8w/just_venting_im_tired_of_the_incels_popping_up_in/

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Im so sick and tired of people using incel as a fucking insult:feelsohgod:

Incel Vibes™

Yeah

Anyone who calls a sexhaver an incel, deserves to have their jaw broken

And then cucks say that men are the ones who always feel entitled and shutdown others lmao

for every inch god subtracted from my height, he added to my penis, i'm thankful to say im 5'5 and 2 inches
:dab:

We are reclaiming the term slowly. If they keep spamming incel as an insult for everyone eventually it will lose all effectiveness.

Toilets don't want us to cope in peace; I remember probably couple of days a fat toilet made a thread regarding bashing us.
They don't want to see us to be happy; they want us to go ER and obliterate their existence (in video game).

It’s a community for short people of course there’s gonna be bitter men

That's the average femoid when things don't work the way she wants.

Is that a foid who wrote that? And ugh ghat moderator in the comments :soy::soy: “we banned the guy who insulted you” why are all plebbit mods the same type of woke soy cuck?

Honestly, I hate the incel vibe comments since it's basically like a character attack.

I was commenting about why marriage isn't feasible and bad for men with like no-fault divorce along with the possibility of losing most of what men have, but some comments that I got are that those points sound like incel when I literally got the reasonings from divorce lawyers through videos, lol.

If I were a chad, I bet I wouldn't hear this comment from the halo effect.