Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roasties are triggered

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
The comments are a goldmine

>men peak at 50
Sounds like a cope to me, nigga.

your face is cope to me
If you're ugly at 25, you're gonna be even worse at 50. The years do not alter your genetics, one can lose weight, gain weight, one can acquire wealth or lose it all, but their genetics (which are what attracts women) will not change.

If you're ugly at 25, you're gonna be even worse at 50. The years do not alter your genetics, one can lose weight, gain weight, one can acquire wealth or lose it all, but their genetics (which are what attracts women) will not change.
I dont agree with the study. the comments are just epic.

These same triggered foids love any study about things like male height.

> men peak at 50
f16.jpg

Men peak at 6’5.
tbh

click on the tweet and read the comments you aspies

And they talk about how fragile is the male ego.
These foids went full retard at the comment section

Why does Chad bang the chicks he wants at 17 if men peak at 50? Another cope.

Most men go bald by then or have extremely receded hairlines+low T
Just wait until your dick barely works theory

Thanks guys for missing the comment section of the tweet. I expected you all to be smarter than IT

I couldn't read those comments for more then 10 seconds until I got terminal brain cancer

>men peak at 50
Sounds like a cope to me
Agree such a big cope, thousands of years ago most humans didn´t even live to be 50 and they think old men are at their peak nature beg to differ.

who cares what women think? because women don't think, they just act.

and the comments are a goldmine. Huffpost shot themselves in the leg.
Agree such a big cope, thousands of years ago most humans didn´t even live to be 50 and they think old men are at their peak nature beg to differ.

nice sig but when I'm 50 laws won't even matter. accelerationpill.

Men peak at age 30-35.
Pretty much. At that point most still look young and they're also financially secure. Men at 50 are too old and 80% of them are balding and fat, depending on the race genetics of course.

I wish eternal suffering upon femoids

Most men go bald by then or have extremely receded hairlines+low T
Just wait until your dick barely works theory
Until Chad has fucked several times every single foid of your generation theory.

That was funny.
"This article is misogynistic crap!"

JFL if you think old ugly fat guys can't status and moneymaxx even if they have a minimum wage job to take advantage of and manipulate young foids.

men peaking at 50 is a hilarious mgtow cope

Men do not peak at 50 lol, what a huge cope. 35 is the age where you can consider it over.

Roasties gettin toastie.

Sex with an 18 year old is pedophilia now, according to triggered foids on Twatter.

Male peak is 12-18.

You get your pick of prime teen girls who have far lower standards than they will when they reach their 20s. You are in peak physical condition. Can eat whatever you want and not gain weight. Have no responsibilities other than school. Your parents pay for everything. Etc.

The comments really are fucking hilarious. LIFEFUEL

Male peak is 12-18.

You get your pick of prime teen girls who have far lower standards than they will when they reach their 20s. You are in peak physical condition. Can eat whatever you want and not gain weight. Have no responsibilities other than school. Your parents pay for everything. Etc.
I was fat during my teen years

Why does Chad bang the chicks he wants at 17 if men peak at 50? Another cope.

how dare you refute the soyboy evidence and " studies"

I was fat during my teen years
You must have terrible genetics. I put on some weight in my 20s but during my teens I literally sat on my ass playing video games all day and ate nothing but pizza and ice cream and I had a fucking 8 pack.

You must have terrible genetics. I put on some weight in my 20s but during my teens I literally sat on my ass playing video games all day and ate nothing but pizza and ice cream and I had a fucking 8 pack.
It was not fat fat. More like skinny fat. Had to do cardio eveey summer to lose what i gained during the year. Sucks being a subhuman

The triggered responses there are awesome. They are so bitter. There is a black woman calling people incels in there. Those same women make fun of men's heights and penis size.

at 50 years old everyone is ugly, it's finally fair game