Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Roastie would rather let us burn than help us

TheLivingFailure

TheLivingFailure

Officer
★★★★

"IncelTears is a part-mocking, part-watchdog subreddit" is what it says for the IT description. I didn't know part mocking was telling us to burn in a fire :lul:

I'd rather burn than be helped by her.

In fact I'd like to pull her in with me.

This, dignity is underrated tbh smh fam.

I wouldn't help her either so eh

Her value is all between her legs, because she is a modern Western woman. She has no value as a wife or a mother. She would abort a child of a man who'd take care of it but keep a child of a wild nigger who raped her in mouth, cunt and ass. She hates any kind of civilized behavior but wants to be raped and murdered by niggers. If she wants to have any value besides what is between her legs she should have married at the age of 12 while a virgin and she should have been a housewife.

My nigga
If she thinks her value isn't just between her legs, FUCKING ACT LIKE IT THEN

Her value is all between her legs, because she is a modern Western woman. She has no value as a wife or a mother. She would abort a child of a man who'd take care of it but keep a child of a wild nigger who raped her in mouth, cunt and ass. She hates any kind of civilized behavior but wants to be raped and murdered by niggers. If she wants to have any value besides what is between her legs she should have married at the age of 12 while a virgin and she should have been a housewife.
Dude blacks are undesirable for women, haven't you seen the okcupid statistics? Men are usually the race traitors, like in my case (Spanish dad married a Dominican). That makes me a mulatto and I haven't gotten any pussy ever, imagine how bad sub-8 blacks have it.

My nigga
If she thinks her value isn't just between her legs, FUCKING ACT LIKE IT THEN
Yup.

If men didn't want sex, men would never talk to women at all.

Pussy is a woman's social currency; without that they are simply lesser humans.

It's easier to just say that online. When you're confronted with that option irl to have someone innocent burn to death just for thinking differently i guarantee shed get cold feet. she needs therapy.

Obviously 99% of normies think her worth is more than their own, but because some guys from a population of less than .1% may think otherwise she puts a bounty on their heads because 100% of men must think of her as a princess.

tbh i wouldn't wish that suffering on anyone the fact that IT is constantly so hateful just proves looks theory. they wouldn't say such things if they were 7+

uj0Vezd.gif

Why do foids have such a hard time admitting this? Vagina = power. In their heart they know this to be true. They don't say it and derail all attempts at discussing it.

Her value to chad is what's between her legs. She wouldn't mind that when HE is fucking her though. Feminism, not even once.

Her value to chad is what's between her legs. She wouldn't mind that when HE is fucking her though. Feminism, not even once.
If chad only sees sex as being her primary value, she would be flattered by it. But she wants other men to respect her for her amazing personality and be her unpaid slaves. Because if you do favors for a woman and expect to get sex or something in return, then you only value women for sex and should be burned, only chad is allowed to want them for sex.

women are the niggers of the human species

Yeah but she'll gladly let Chad use, abuse, and degrade her to just being "worth what's between her legs".

"They think my worth is only between my legs. " lie to me again cunt