Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

roastie tries to trap an old guy

genma

genma

Officer
★★
In this video, a scantily-clad teen girl approaches an old guy and asks what he rates her out of 10. Then she asks if he wants to have sex with her. He nervously says he's too old. She says "you passed the test"

a few observations:

First, show me a video of a male approaching a random woman in public, making her nervous, and obviously trying to "trap" her for validation on social media ... and the male would be universally condemned as a creep. But this girl can do whatever she wants.

Second, the truth is that every man alive, including gay men, would fuck the shit out of her and she knows it. She loves it; she's reveling in it; she's rubbing random people's noses in it. It's as arrogant an immodest as a rich guy flaunting his wealth and ridiculing poor people. It's a jerk move.

Third, the "socially acceptable" answer is a lie. "No I would not have sex with you" - bullshit! But that's what you're supposed to say. And there's an implied threat in this video: give the socially acceptable answer, or face consequences. This guy would lose his job if he told this girl the truth and the video went viral. That makes her a bully; as much of a bully as the Taliban walking up to someone saying, "do you believe in Allah" - give the wrong answer, and you face consequences.

Fourth, there is no similar lie that women are expected to tell. Indeed, the very suggestion that anything a woman thinks or does might me immoral is itself offensive. Women can't be "creepy" because women are entitled to their sexuality, and don't you dare contradict them!

Finally, let's see you try this stunt with a black dude. They have lower inhibitions and are more likely to give the truthful answer. And then if you try to "cancel" him, you'll be called racist.

For that matter, let's see you try this stunt in any country where good men don't keep bad men in check. The old guy you're bullying here is likely one of the good men - he'd come running to your rescue if you were in trouble. Are you thankful for that? No. You flaunt the safety of the society that men like him created for you.

Attachments

• how to catch a cr33p.webm
    3.8 MB
I want to smash her.:ahegao:

Looks like an average foid at my HS.

She offer him sex and he would be a creep? female logic.

So what if he would have said "Hell yeah!"?
Would he have been crucified all over the internet? Or even arrested?
This is where we are now today. This enrages me so much. Clownworld.

What a bitch.

What's his reward for passing the test? Oh right, nothing. His reward was not being punished. Honkpill.

She dresses as the fucking skank she is and deserves to be gang raped zero remorse... in Minecraft.

She gave my Big Mortyposter Cock a boner.

She tried to murder him! If he were to answer honestly, he would be punished for living and forced to rope!
If I were in that situation, I would say "If I were to answer honestly, I would be forced to kill myself."
She would put me on suicide watch, and I would probably be forced to rope anyway.