Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roastie tricked me into donating to domestic violence.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
So on Saturday I went buy a handbag for my mother for Christmas from Myer (Australiancels will know).  At the checkout there was a 20 something roastie with blonde hair, she asked if I wanted to round up 3 cents to the closest dollar so that it goes to charity, I was like sure why the fuck not.

After the transaction was done she said “thanks for your support for white ribbon day”. I was absolutely aghast, white ribbon day is about giving money to domestic violence. I don’t want to give a single cent to roasties who choose abusive Chad, money should be taken off them. I wanted to smash the handbag on that smug roastie’s face

Next time, wise up and don't donate to any causes. The only exception are animal charities.

ilieknothing said:
So on Saturday I went buy a handbag for my mother for Christmas from Myer (Australiancels will know).  At the checkout there was a 20 something roastie with blonde hair, she asked if I wanted to round up 3 cents to the closest dollar so that it goes to charity, I was like sure why the fuck not.

After the transaction was done she said “thanks for your support for white ribbon day”. I was absolutely aghast, white ribbon day is about giving money to domestic violence. I don’t want to give a single cent to roasties who choose abusive Chad, money should be taken off them. I wanted to smash the handbag on that smug roastie’s face

call myer and complain that she tricked you into donating money when you didn't want to, or that you noticed that whatever change that she rounded up was immediately pocketed in front of your face. express your concern and tell them that they can't believe that someone could do that to you. ruin her life.

Roach said:
ilieknothing said:
So on Saturday I went buy a handbag for my mother for Christmas from Myer (Australiancels will know). At the checkout there was a 20 something roastie with blonde hair, she asked if I wanted to round up 3 cents to the closest dollar so that it goes to charity, I was like sure why the fuck not.

call myer and complain that she tricked you into donating money when you didn't want to, or that you noticed that whatever change that she rounded up was immediately pocketed in front of your face. express your concern and tell them that they can't believe that someone could do that to you. ruin her life.
Yeah, I called the next day and got refunded. Hopefully she got a talking to but probably not due to female privilege

"No thanks. Would you like to suck my dick a few times and round up your dick sucking count for the year to the nearest 100?"

All "charities" and "NGOs" are more or less feminist; otherwise, they wouldn't receive favorable media coverage and make profitable deals with corporations (that partly finance them anyway). One of the problems with the mainstream left is that they haven't realized that "government" and "capital" have merged with each other and now form one ruling class. Hence, the idea of simply raising taxes to strengthen "government" against "business" is far too short-sighted. "Business" and "government" are just two tentacles of the same ruling class (=US mega-capital). Sadly, you increasingly need to show that you worked for "charity" or "N"GOs in your resume to get a good job. But all the charities and "N"GOs are part of the same totalitarian re-education shit, you desperately try to recover from after a long day at work, school, college, etc.

existentialhack said:
"No thanks. Would you like to suck my dick a few times and round up your dick sucking count for the year to the nearest 100?"
Only st. Blackops2cel how big that number is

ilieknothing said:

Dude. You should go street soliciting for donations in support of breast cancer. That would be entertaining and profitable.

I would only donate to a charity that seeks to give all incels enough NEET bucks to live comfortably.

existentialhack said:
ilieknothing said:
Dude. You should go street soliciting for donations in support of breast cancer. That would be entertaining and profitable.
yep, I want it to spread far an wide. An incel scientist should investigate on how to spread it.

If they don't give you sex you don't give them money

incelman said:
If they don't give you sex you don't give them money
I would have been willing to give to other cause like something about animals or something. Domestic violence is something I would definitely not give to.

An incel donating to domestic violence is the ultimate cuckery.

ilieknothing said:
Yeah, I called the next day and got refunded. Hopefully she got a talking to but probably not due to female privilege

kek

well done

anon_899 said:
ilieknothing said:
kek
well done
3 cents to domestic violence is 3 cents too many. Roasties deserve what they sow for picking Chad.

This is why you ask what charity it is before donating.

I agree, women who stay with abusive men deserve no sympathy. This isn't the middle ages, you can just call the cops on him and leave. "But no!! Chad isn't all that bad! I can fix him!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back