Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Roastie takes pic of her pussy tiktok

I despise obese women.

I knew it wasn't real from the start, no way she lifted her fat rolls above her vag fast enough for a quick snap photo. I'm surprised she didn't find a day old slice of pizza hiding under there. :feelsjuice:

I knew it wasn't real from the start, no way she lifted her fat rolls above her vag fast enough for a quick snap photo. I'm surprised she didn't find a day old slice of pizza hiding under there. :feelsjuice:
I thought some centuries old doritos were supposed to fall, guess the cheese from the slice of pizza hold them in place between the soda and the living vagfungus.

I thought some centuries old doritos were supposed to fall, guess the cheese from the slice of pizza hold them in place between the soda and the living vagfungus.
I'd imagine if she dug far enough under her own fat rolls there's probably a raccoon hibernating there asleep in a nest. :feelsjuice:

The pizza and Dorito crumbs sprinkle down inside the fat rolls, it's a living symbiotic relationship. :feelshehe:
Don't forget chad's coom, still swimming down there, creating mutant half racoon half coom children feeding on fungus, doritos and decaying pizza. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Don't forget chad's coom, still swimming down there, creating mutant half racoon half coom children feeding on fungus, doritos and decaying pizza. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
The raccoon drinks that like a milkshake. :feelspuke::feelsUnreal:

Doing that as a non Chad will get you in prison

Doing that as a non Chad will get you in prison
With a woman that big, I consider it an act of bestiality because for all intents or purposes she is the same size as a cow. In India, you guys would be worshipping her as such in the streets. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
With a woman that big, I consider it an act of bestiality because for all intents or purposes she is the same size as a cow. In India you guys would be worshipping her as such. :feelsjuice:
Corn-fed landwhale, producing the foul milk :feelshmm:

Corn-fed landwhale, producing the foul milk :feelshmm:
You wouldn't want to drink that milk, the cholesterol from all of that would kill you instantly. :feelsjuice:

You wouldn't want to drink that milk, the cholesterol from all of that would kill you instantly. :feelsjuice:
That's why I only drink grass-fed low fat landwhale dairy, straight from the tits, in it's raw form. I also make some homemade landwhale kefir, delicious. :feelshaha:

That's why I only drink grass-fed low fat landwhale dairy, straight from the tits, in it's raw form. I also make some homemade landwhale kefir, delicious. :feelshaha:
:feelswhat::feelskek: