Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Roastie sexpert confirms alpha fux

AnimalofPrey

AnimalofPrey

loserama
★★★
https://www.elitedaily.com/dating/science-women-nice-guys/1000116

It's a giant catch-22, isn't it? We want to have serious relationships with good,sweet guys, but we want to make babies with aggressive assh*les.

While women claim to want “the nice guy,” we're genetically hard-wired to want to procreate with the alpha male because he has stronger sperm.

No woman wants to be with a man who doesn't know how to assert himself. Whether we want to admit it or not, we want excitement in our relationships. We want a powerful, aggressive man.

Article is full of blackpills. she just forgets to mention she wants men who look dominant not just act dominant.

Pic of the roastie

Bitchcunt

Of course if it is a foid saying this then it is 'Science'
But if it is a manlet saying the exact same thing then he is a 'misogynist and potential school shooter'

Of course if it is a foid saying this then it is 'Science'
But if it is a manlet saying the exact same thing then he is a 'misogynist and potential school shooter'
quoted for truth

l dont care what a 4/10 says

what a bunch off bullshit.

personality = looks. it's all just mental gymnastics to justify lusting after chad.
none of her arguments are logical.

why are they so afraid to admit that they're visual?
It doesn't matter if chad is a nice guy or a bad boy, as long as he's chad.

I didn't need to hear it from her tbh. It's evidenced by everything they do.

what a bunch off bullshit.

personality = looks. it's all just mental gymnastics to justify lusting after chad.
none of her arguments are logical.

why are they so afraid to admit that they're visual?
It doesn't matter if chad is a nice guy or a bad boy, as long as he's chad.

It makes sense that if woman lust for tall large framed men with strong jaws and bones that they'd want them to be alpha as well, what's the point of wanting strong looking men if they're gonna be nice guy pussies otherwise?

I have a theory that “liking the bad boy” is more about looks than anything else, it’s just that good-looking people are more likely to exhibit narcissistic and dominant behaviour because they are used to having things their own way. Because these behaviours are linked to good looks people make the mistake of identifying them as what attracts women.

I’m not totally sure on this, it’s merely an idea.

She’s right. I bet she’s considered a “guru” by normies just because she’s a woman repeating obvious stuff.