Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie realizes she is damaged goods

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/17f7kwy/body_count_and_why_i_hate_it/

men are such hypocrites. im 18, and i have a “low body count” which i already hate because i dont see my sexual partners as “bodies” i see them as people i stupidly trusted my body with. honestly, it sucks because all the men who would be willing to wait for marriage dont want a woman who has been with somebody before and all the men who are ok with me being with people before expect me to engage that way with them. i cant win anymore.

Jfl, why would anyone agree to "wait for marriage" when she's not even a virgin? :lul:

Actions have consequences, who would've thought :feelsjuice:

Fucking stupid. Classic case of giving it away to Chad on the first date but making the betabuxx wait for it. “Oh I learned over time that I don’t like hookups :foidSoy:“ yeah, too fucking late, cunt.

Fucking stupid. Classic case of giving it away to Chad on the first date but making the betabuxx wait for it. “Oh I learned over time that I don’t like hookups :foidSoy:“ yeah, too fucking late, cunt.

Comments are pure retardfuel
As an older woman I am confused at how this conversation about “body count” is coming up? Are you raising it? If you are, stop it. Or are these men asking you? Because if he’s asking you such a question he ALREADY does not view you as a person. He views you as a hole ️. An object.
Dude if a woman is a fucking whore that sleeps around she's clearly not made for a long-term relationship. Is this that hard to comprehend? It's not difficult to understand why anyone would ask this question
Most of the men who expect their future wives to have the lowest BC possible also WANT and EXPECT sex from their girlfriends, even if they have no intent on marrying them. We're talking sex on the first date, and / or in a relationship with someone that's just good enough for now till he finds the real one -type of deal.
Fuck off, this is projection of the highest degree. Everyone who wants a KHHV wife wants one for LONG-TERM RELATIONSHIPS. It's that fucking simple
Remember you don’t owe men who look at women like objects to use and discard any honesty.
It's completely the opposite. You make YOURSELF the object by being a fucking whore and fucking willy nilly. You can't blame a man for being curious

It's completely the opposite. You make YOURSELF the object by being a fucking whore and fucking willy nilly. You can't blame a man for being curious
Men are just looking for the same information, they want to know if someone is a suitable partner, wife, and mother. To tell her to “discard any honesty” is just vile.

Alpha fucks, beta bux. Tale as old as time

I fucking hate reddit man

I fucking hate reddit man

I see.

Men just want information. If a girl has a history of being addicted to fucking other men, that's really something you don't want bringing into a long term relationship unless you get turned on by heartbreak. What do I know, I am an inkwell after all, you go kween!!! Be promiscuous and exercise your female empowerment by fucking chad!!!

Even though there have been studies that women pair-bond through sex... and that the more sexual partners you have, the more likely long term relationships are to fail... but it's a man's fault for wanting to know, right, that their wife still has the ability to love them or whatever. Pshhh. How is that relevant?

Last edited:
Doesn't enjoy hookups, but already has a "low" bodycount. Whore pretending she is not a whore

"I cant win anymore"

Imagine being a woman in the 2020s, and saying this without laughing...

sluts will be shamed, doesn't matter how the j00s try to brainwash us, its in us to shame sluts.

sluts will be shamed, doesn't matter how the j00s try to brainwash us, its in us to shame sluts.
The most courage and helpful thing a man can contribute to society is slut shaming and putting women in their place.