Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roastie on FA has non-stop posts on gonewild and other subs.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Said she is a shy and FA girl but has this post history.
[attachment=140]
[attachment=141]
[attachment=142]

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171119-002241.png
    Screenshot_20171119-002241.png
    62.4 KB · Views: 253
  • Screenshot_20171119-002339.png
    Screenshot_20171119-002339.png
    51 KB · Views: 259
  • Screenshot_20171119-002349.png
    Screenshot_20171119-002349.png
    49.7 KB · Views: 251
all women are sluts. no suprise

I'm sure no pseudo forever alone women aren't living a real life of a real forever alone male or incel.

LOL. We really don't over exaggerate. Women are awful creatures.

From what little of her face she shows, you can tell she's fuck ugly.

That's probably why a lot of GW posters do it, so they can get validation for once.

These whores are all the same. The moment Chad stops responding to their messages is the moment they start ewhoring themselves.

Anonymous said:
These whores are all the same. The moment Chad stops responding to their messages is the moment they start ewhoring themselves.

She's trying to get attention from virgin men on the internet.

Crustaciouse said:
She's trying to get attention from virgin men on the internet.

You're right, their egos are based on the validations they receive from the lowest of the low. 

In my opinion, nothing is more pathetic than succumbing to degeneracy for validation.

FA would be a much better sub if they'd stop fucking takin women seriously on there.

Lol at the cucks probably cheering her up in the comments

This really shouldn't be of any surprise after swallowing the black pill. 

Women are whores.

This is fact!

You should also be aware by now that she's not actually FA... she just hasn't baited a chad.

i dont even have the balls to look at myself in the mirror or pictures, no balls to make eye contact with people for more than 2 seconds, can barely speak, and this "shy girl" is posting pics of her body/pussy and the lower part of her face for all strangers on the internet to see

fucking lol

not_here_4_points said:
From what little of her face she shows, you can tell she's fuck ugly.

She is pretty fucking ugly, but it doesn't matter, as she is a female.

This boyos is the reason why you never listen to femoid who claims to be lonely.

teehee i'm not like the others

Why am I not surprised? Femoids never fail to show their true face underneath that sainty act they put on, imagine being chad and fucking some incels crush who pretended to be shy towards him; but turned into a slut in front of chad's cock?

I'm so lonely you guys, tehehe. Come look at my nudes, I'm selling some personalized ones, make sure to support me, tehehe. I'm so lonely :(

That right there is the exact reason I originally left Forever Alone; it pisses me off that women call themselves forever alone, and then do that degenerate shit or have exes and whatnot.  And you can't even call them out on their horseshit, because of that stupid rule 2.  Forever Alone is pretty easy to define; rule 2 makes it seem otherwise, because they're a bunch of cowards and pussies who don't want to upset all the women they'll wind up invalidating, because they haven't gotten off the blue-pilled cuck-train yet.

Sorry for the rant, that sub is a real sore spot in my backside.

bigantennaemay1 said:
That right there is the exact reason I originally left Forever Alone; it pisses me off that women call themselves forever alone, and then do that degenerate shit or have exes and whatnot.  And you can't even call them out on their horseshit, because of that stupid rule 2.  Forever Alone is pretty easy to define; rule 2 makes it seem otherwise, because they're a bunch of cowards and pussies who don't want to upset all the women they'll wind up invalidating, because they haven't gotten off the blue-pilled cuck-train yet.

Someone should make a new Reddit user with the photos of a 10/10 female and pretend to be foreveralone.

CopingGymcel said:
Someone should make a new Reddit user with the photos of a 10/10 female and pretend to be foreveralone.

The white-knighting that would ensue would be ridiculous.  Whoever did it would probably instantly have 50 orbiters.  I wonder if any use could be extracted from them?

bigantennaemay1 said:
The white-knighting that would ensue would be ridiculous.  Whoever did it would probably instantly have 50 orbiters.  I wonder if any use could be extracted from them?

I have an even better idea. Someone should infiltrate cucktears with pics of an attractive woman. Imagine all of  the doxxing that would ensue.

Mega attention whore

This is the exact reason why we've adopted the "women can't be incel" stance, because every so-called "lonely woman" turns out to be an attention whore.

Looking at some of the recent things Foreveralone allowed to happen, I feel ashamed about ever posting there. It's beyond saving.

Oh who would have thought, fucking whores

Her looksmatch woudl be here

It’s physically impossible for women to be incel, any woman on earth can simply download a cancerous dating app like tinder to get hundreds of guys lined up to ask her out, and every single time she’ll choose the best looking one. Any woman who claims to be “incel” is a delusional fuckwit who is simply looking for the best looking chad she can get.

bigantennaemay1 said:

Ditto. I left the FA when I saw more users like her popping up, and that increased my belief that females can never be incel.

Is that her really showing herself off naked?
Isn't reddit full of fake trolls? I would nominate this