Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roastie kills herself because Chad didn't want her

Nothing of value was lost.

Tfw you spend 17 years providing for your daughter, spending money, time and effort on her, and she wastes it all cause she couldn't gobble the cock she wanted, even though there were at least 5 betas that would've dedicated their life to her.

good looking normies are all mental glass cannons that act like blowhards but have never faced rejection or hardship and fold immediately when faced with it, they can eat shit

lmao stupid bitch, couldn't even take others with her :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:, of course this happens in florida btw

When tutorial island is just too much to handle.

went sui because Chad didn't want her anymore
Yup this was the reason, JFL the memes literally write themself. @ :19 seconds reporter says "used to model" (so now we know it's a stacy) and @1:22 reporter says "a recent breakup" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just lol tbh, it's crazy the things foids do if they cant get chad to comit while there were probably 100+ guys in the school who would've kiiled to be her bf. Rot in piss whore.

I guess you could say

Her roastie finally got toastie:cool:

Yup this was the reason, JFL the memes literally write themself. @ :19 seconds reporter says "used to model" (so now we know it's a stacy) and @1:22 reporter says "a recent breakup" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just lol tbh, it's crazy the things foids do if they cant get chad to comit while there were probably 100+ guys in the school who would've kiiled to be her bf. Rot in piss whore.
lmao, well, I made a pretty educated guess then, huh? Good find my man.

Be careful guys she might overdose on skittles

(Users: 38, Guests: 71)

:soy:

Tfw you spend 17 years providing for your daughter, spending money, time and effort on her, and she wastes it all cause she couldn't gobble the cock she wanted, even though there were at least 5 betas that would've dedicated their life to her.

Her roastie got wormstie:feelskek:

DAILY REMINDER THAT A DAUGHTER = AUTOMATIC ABORTION IN 2019

The only thing that would make this more priceless is if she failed to sui and ended up a facial mess like that other foid some years ago.

A teen roastie went sui because Chad didn't want her anymore. They all want Chad and would rather die than be with a sub 8 male. I'm assuming but I'm almost 100% certain she did this over a Chad. Imagine having that much power over a foid where she kills herself over your cock. Tbh ngl

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lake-m...-in-shooting-florida-sheriff-says-2019-03-13/
for a foid death than with a non chad

i would love to take her as a gf, but i guess she would find me creep

Hope many more do the same, little sluts

god lmao this is so retarded.

I wish I could link this thread to her parents. Just imagining that slut's parents seeing their dear daughter's death being celebrated gives me happiness. Truly deserve it for being such a failure of a parent

she would find millions of chads if she wanted lmao

Imagine the power you'd feel as that Chad, knowing foids would kill themselves if they couldn't suck on your fucking cock...

Imagine the power you'd feel as that Chad, knowing foids would kill themselves if they couldn't suck on your fucking cock...
tbh. I would get as many holes as I could to rope themselves If I had that power ngl

good ,hope shes burning in the pits of hell if there is one

for a foid death than with a non chad

i would love to take her as a gf, but i guess she would find me creep
tfw when you creepymog Death itself in foids' eyes :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

And we kill us because we get no-one.

And this bitch probably gets so much support for her family it's unbeliavable.
Either you are entitled to everything or you are not.

Ragequitting Just Exist Mode because it’s still too hard

If foids had to live our lives (the truecels anyway), they wouldn't survive 1 year.

Hoping for a witch hunt of the chad.
It would be pretty epic if he got doxxed and publicly shamed by SJW femoids and white knights.
2 birds 1 stone

Foids would rather kill themselves than settle for a non-chad.

JFL who doesn't call themselves a model these days
Why after any foid dies it's mentioned that she was a model? Why is that the most relevant piece of any foids life?
She posted half naked pics online... Big fucking deal.

Why after any foid dies it's mentioned that she was a model? Why is that the most relevant piece of any foids life?
She posted half naked pics online... Big fucking deal.
Because getting naked for money and chad is the only thing of value foids have in life

Lmao foids literally rather die than dating a subhuman

Imagine being a model and having tons of people on social media validate you daily. You wake up to 40 text minimum to start the day and they're all positive and validate your existence. You can get a relationship whenever you want and get laid whenever you want. You have value so you can go up to any group and they will always try to include you in the conversation and make you happy even if you stand there and do absolutely nothing. This is your life. Your brain is working optimally 100 percent of the time where as ole recessed chin doesn't even have the will to get out of bead.

Brb giga chad 6ft7 male model cheekbones (the epitome of the human race) pumps and dumps you for a stacy with a fatter ass and slimmer waist. Gets gun and kills herself even though she still experiences the above only she can't get giga chad. Her not being with giga chad made her survival instinct go out the window to where she ended it. This is how powerful attractive males are to females.

This enrages me. They act so manipulative when they say “I’m going to kill myself”. They have the easiest life possible and they wanna kill themselves over shit like this. Fuck I hope this whore gets reincarnated bro 5’2 balding curry

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back