Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roastie jumps from plane in Madagascar

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
A Cambridge University student broke open the door of a plane and leapt to her death while on a trip to Madagascar.
Tragic Alana Cutland, 19, fell over 3,500 feet from the Cessna light aircraft during a flight back from a remote lodge where she was studying a rare species of crabs.
Investigators said the student suffered five "paranoia attacks" while on the "failed" research trip which she funded herself.

TRUTH IS CHAD DIDN'T REPLY TO HER MESSAGES SO SHE JUMPED

iF0UmZ5Q

What a tradegy:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

I thought this was going to be about that 89 year old lady that went sky diving.

she was in Madagascar to study cocks, not crabs.
a 19 year old funds a research trip to madagascar? what's next? santa claus is real?

She suffered paranoia attack that there was inkel hidding in her plane, so she jumped out before that misogynistic could put rapist eyes on her. :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Im glad shes dead because she would have rejected me

Lol, once again good looking white women are shown to have a tendency to die in various random stupid ways. It's unironically over for white guys that were hoping to actually fuck one of their own females.

Her looksmatch is posting here

wow her life as an attractive white female mustve been so tough tbh

whats up with these dumb foids opening plane doors during flight recently. there were 3 threads like this in last month jfl

i wonder what was the real reason she suicided

Her looksmatch declared undying love for her but he was only 7/10.

Red

And nothing of value was lost :feelsokman::dab:

That moment before you hit the ground and remember that you turned God Mode off. :feelsgah: What a stupid bitch lol.

At least it won't breed.. it's children would no doubt throw themselves off the nearest cliff as soon as they could walk.

Privileged rich young attractive university girl dies? Sorry, I'm not sad.

Oi, there's nothing wrong with being a privileged, young university student.

whats up with these dumb foids opening plane doors during flight recently. there were 3 threads like this in last month jfl

It's not even possible to open the door of a commercial plane at cruising altitude, so I wouldn't be too worried on a flight. I can't say the same for a tiny Cessna though.

a 19 year old funds a research trip to madagascar?

It's definitely possible.

wow her life as an attractive white female mustve been so tough tbh

I know right? Lol.

It's definitely possible.
no man it's just a virtue signal. (an iq-signal in this case)

making photos of crabs with your phone doesn't count as research.

Not enough Chads to go around

no man it's just a virtue signal. (an iq-signal in this case)

making photos of crabs with your phone doesn't count as research.

Why, though? It's not even an "IQ signal". You just need to be interested in crabs.

They call all kinds of stuff "research". When some undergrad interns at a lab, all they end up doing is grunt work. You don't need a high IQ to operate a pipette. It's called that so it looks better on LinkedIn. I'm not sure it's deception on the foid's part in any way. Everyone does this. I just don't see why you're attacking the foid over this.

Yes there is

You can be young and incel.
You can be a university student and incel.
You can be privileged and incel. You might be able to afford more copes than most incels, but that's about it.

Something of value was gained

That moment before you hit the ground and remember that you turned God Mode off. :feelsgah: What a stupid bitch lol.

At least it won't breed.. it's children would no doubt throw themselves off the nearest cliff as soon as they could walk.

i was thinking this also, in the last second before impact she must have been coping that a mystical wave of betacuck energy would intervene at the last moment to cushion the fall and save her

natural selection, thanks darwin, im glad this process is sometimes on our side!

:feelslala: goodbye roastie

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back