Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie is depressed and cry’s over chad. Her friends see her being depressed all the time and told her forget about chadfish

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Lmao I been ignoring her for a while cuz I got hotter girls to chadfish but she is decent In looks.

She is telling me she is depressed and sad all the time when we don’t talk and her friends see her being all depressed. Lmao if it was a guy being depressed over a girl they would tell him to man up.

keep in mind this is the same girl I stood up 3 in my previous thread. They just don’t learn

B1280BBE 016D 41ED 8E50 371CB1349DD9
DAE80817 7716 4F60 BB46 C42892DC207A
67F91E8C 9128 40E4 8A23 37EE8E4EEF35
5F958D24 4862 4F90 9854 292B5192E52B
24DD3DE5 01AA 4252 9D55 88BE139C1072
5B10E321 11F8 4C60 A159 03072863E9FF

Girls put way too much effort into chad that is ignoring them. Even her friends are telling her she is always sad but she still waiting for chad.

Maybe she should have took advice from this female dating strategy sub:feelskek:

same chick from this post

Last edited:
These convos are so low iq it causes brain hemorrhage.

she's a bit sad and all her friends rush to help her, while thousands of incels/normies kill themselves every year and nobody cares. Also great example of female "depression"

Love these threads

Lmao such is Chad’s life. She hasn’t even seen you irl and she’s obsessed

she's a bit sad and all her friends rush to help her, while thousands of incels/normies kill themselves every year and nobody cares. Also great example of female "depression"

Hope she slits her wrists (lengthways, in GTA V) stupid whore.

I love when you make these threads they are so blackpilled, in her mind she think she is talking to a Chad so therefore she puts up with anything because "it will be worth it", she is thirsting so hard over a Chad who ignores her yet I bet she rejects dozens of men who are such nice guys but she doesn´t care because they aren´t Chad.

How has the OP still not gone lunatic after swallowing this much blackpill from chadfishing?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck, we will never have this. She is just dying for this Chad
Fuuuuuuuuuck

How old are you both, if that's ok for me to ask bro?

Anyway you're like the god of chadfish, but with great power comes great responsibility, be careful.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck, we will never have this. She is just dying for this Chad
Fuuuuuuuuuck
Pure rope fuel
How has the OP still not gone lunatic after swallowing this much blackpill from chadfishing?
At some point you're just honkpilled or erpilled and the blackpill can't hurt you

she's 22 and i am 23. Not sure why that matters all foids are same. I just linked another thread with her so you can look at that

OP is a legend. Destroying these roasties lives. We all need to get in on this. Hopefully we can end online dating

she's 22 and i am 23. Not sure why that matters all foids are same. I just linked another thread with her so you can look at that
Just curious. Thanks for the other thread bro. I didn't know it was this bad. You're really skilled at this indeed. Holy fuck.
OP is a legend. Destroying these roasties lives. We all need to get in on this. Hopefully we can end online dating
We can't. Only op has this power.

How the fuck do you chadfish like this?

OP is clearly a Chad who was born in the wrong body because of some kind of bizarre science experiment.

OP is clearly a Chad who was born in the wrong body because of some kind of bizarre science experiment.
Just goes to show the only difference between incel an Chad is the body they were born into.

@Reddit_is_for_cucks What chad pics are you using for this? and doesn't she find it weird that you have no fb/insta?

@Reddit_is_for_cucks What chad pics are you using for this? and doesn't she find it weird that you have no fb/insta?

i told her I only use1 social media I don’t have time for all and for got my login info for then snap chat

Chadfishing is probably my favorite LifeFuel. Keep it up buddy boyos.

A-> B-> C usual situation, I bet at least one of her soy friends is jealous & wishes he was dating her but she sees him as nothing more than an orbiter, if he made a move she'd feel creeped out & ditch him; the toxic "nice guy".

These bitches brains turn to mush when they think they have a shot at Chad & when he signifies indifference to her worth her whole world goes to shit lol, "why don't you want me, wahhhhh owooooooo boohoo".

Retarded dogs that never learn, keep hitting them but still they go for the food.