Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ roastie holes

• Thread starter CopeWithTheRope
  • Start date
C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
bro came over for drinks and he was talking to a roast off tinder. she ask for pic, he sends one. she then tells him he can't see his face (bs) and wanted better light. he obliges. JFL, so when he finally ask for a pic she hamsters and said she looked like shit, so no. fucking hypocritical bitches. right there and then you know she looks nothing like her tinder pics. yet she has the audacity to be a picky bitch about the pic and cant send one herself. worthless cunt. these cum holes expect us to all look like male models, but it's okay if they fraud with make-up, wigs and high heels. fuck this planet.

This planet needs to be hurled into the sun

This planet needs to be hurled into the sun

And shot off into an explosion

Giphy3

She was a gay guy seeking fapfuel

A few years ago I had a friend that was more of a Chadlite, he had a good face so used it to his advantage on Tinder. He was having some chat with some roastie and she basically asked the same thing, he took his photo and then asked for one of her. About 45 minutes later she replies, the picture was her in bed with the comment "Just about to sleep, chat later x", I looked at it and realised that she had a literal full face of makeup on.
She spent 45 minutes putting on makeup at about 2am just to get into bed to take a photo.

Their vanity never ceases to amaze me.