Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie hates dating the high IQ beta bucks

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
She misses bad boy Chad.

just be a dumbass nigger theory.
back a little bit ago when I could tolerate a tiny amount of hollyjew, I went and saw the Star Trek movie. Spock's similar and apparently that irritated the fuck out of his gf because he was logical. women don't want a looks match, they want a brains match, idiots belong together.

just be a dumbass nigger theory.

:yes:

Just be a sub-100 IQ loudmouth of frivolous and poor character theory.

What really bothers, me however, is the few I've gone out with are a wet blanket when it comes to joking around and having a good time. They're honest and straightforward...

Last edited:
I will never understand why incels in this site thinks having a high iq is a good thing.

I will never understand why incels in this site thinks having a high iq is a good thing.
Its good to have a high IQ even if foids hate it though.

these engineers are just autists, nothing to do with IQ

comment:
"Occasionally they[engineers] would pick a fight over something I KNEW they were wrong about and I’d still end up giving up the argument and letting them believe they’d “taught me what’s right” because otherwise the conversation would never have ended."

iu

foids are so fucking low IQ it makes me mad with anger.

these engineers are just autists, nothing to do with IQ

I’m glad someone else noticed. I’m autistic and even I noticed what was going on in the second paragraph.

If this is what incels think being high iq is, it’s no wonder they don’t put much value on it.

These engineers are autistic as fuck, nothing to do with IQ

So she want's a high paying cuck that's a dumb-ass bad boy?

"I feel like I'm dating Data"

LOL @ a foid referencing Data while if one of her engineering dates made a Star Trek reference, she'd use it as "proof" of what a "wet blanket" he was.