Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie has genius idea to combat anti-abortion: sex strike. Women have been on sex strike to me and almost every ugly male since forever.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
20210902 140903

lol, nothing changes to me and vast majority of men, go ahead and deny your worn out hole to chad

That strategy won't work on us, it's like threatening to ignore us (when we've been ignored our whole life)

Stupid dumbass whores

iu

dumb fucking slut
she'll be on chads cock by the time i go take a shit

As another incel pointed out last year (or year before) a sex strike is also ironically the best strategy to NOT NEED AN ABORTION IN THE FIRST FUCKIMG PLACE

god dammit women are stupid
sex strike doesnt even affect any guys that youl wouldnt fuck anyway so its useless

They will go from hipergamic to hipergamic, so what’s exactly the difference?

They're aware that the only power they have is their holes :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

As another incel pointed out last year (or year before) a sex strike is also ironically the best strategy to NOT NEED AN ABORTION IN THE FIRST FUCKIMG PLACE

god dammit women are stupid
sex strike doesnt even affect any guys that youl wouldnt fuck anyway so its useless
I FUCKING HATE WOMEN.

If anything we should support this sex strike, because that presumably means Chad wont be getting any.

Maybe these whores should leave for another state. They’ll fit better in leftist cuckfornia.

LMAO. Chads don't need apps to get laid and nothing can help a subhuman get laid. So I don't really see the point in deleting dating apps. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

ok and what changes?

LMAO. Chads don't need apps to get laid and nothing can help a subhuman get laid. So I don't really see the point in deleting dating apps. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Im going to set my chadfish to texas and ask women to creampie them.

how fucking stupid are redditors lmao

If anything we should support this sex strike, because that presumably means Chad wont be getting any.
We all know that isn't true. They'll make exceptions for chads. It's desperate betabuxxing older normies that will suffer most from this and how they're hoping it will stir this normies into action. And sadly they'll probably be right given how desperate those near to deadbedroom tier normies are.

Shit like this continues to prove that their bodies are their only self-worth.

So basically.. Abstinence? JFL, when you go so woke that you circle back to fundamentalism..

They're aware that the only power they have is their holes :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
The only thing that could result from this even if they had 100% of foids following this is a likely mass rape situation from the males who've gotten used to used pussy on the reg, just lol at this subzero IQ idea.

:lul::lul::lul:

i 100% support women going on a sex strike.

too many cuck men

If these foids were actually geniuses they would offer to have sex with incels and abort their babies, in return for their pro-abortion vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back