Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roastie genocide when?

Valinor

Valinor

Recruit
★★
I was shitposting on Whisper (an app that lets you anonymously say what you want) and I asked why I can't get a gf when my standards are only be white and don't be fat. Apparently this triggered the cancerous offspring of Adam because they all replied saying that I'd have better luck if I wasn't so shallow. What the fuck?! These standards are literally bare minimum and these cunts get their panties twisted in a bunch even though they reject guys because of height and looks with impunity. I'm fucking sick of roasties and the gynocentric, piece of shit society that enables them. 

Roastie genocide when?

they are evil to the core, they spawned from hell

Roasties are absolute hellspawns with a disgusting, shallow personality, especially the roastie landwhales, who will fully judge you for being sub-8 but flip their shit when you dare call them fat. Someone should be a real life DOOM marine and send them back to where they belong.

Soon hopefully. Normies get into relationships easily because they are GOOD LOOKING. Relationships are for NORMAL, GOOD LOOKING people. Not for us, we were born sub-human and just have to accept that. No femoid trash will ever accept us because of our looks, even if we took 1000000 showers.

harry123 said:
Soon hopefully. Normies get into relationships easily because they are GOOD LOOKING. Relationships are for NORMAL, GOOD LOOKING people. Not for us, we were born sub-human and just have to accept that. No femoid trash will ever accept us because of our looks, even if we took 1000000 showers.

I stopped showering

Elliot Rodger will return!

sooner than later, hopefully.