Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie dont find her cuckband attractive anymore

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

JFL at marriage in 2018.

"
His stomach looks like a 6 month pregnant woman and when he stands it’s almost like he’s trying to show it off (he’ll stand there just sticking it out). Every once in a while he’ll try to lose some weight but then he’ll crack after a couple weeks and order an entire pizza and bread bites for himself and fall out of it completely.

"

JFL at anti-gym copers

Bitch's can be landwhale slobs and get praised for it while the husband has to just accept it but if a man puts on some weight it's unacceptable. The double standards in this cucked feminist dystopia we live in astound me.

Exactly, all he needs to do is go to the gym or exercise and lose the fat so his face bones are visible again and she will be back to sucking his dick in no time.

THERE IS NO GYM FOR YOUR FACE BONES
>implying he was ever an incel

Bitch's can be landwhale slobs and get praised for it while the husband has to just accept it but if a man puts on some weight it's unacceptable. The double standards in this cucked feminist dystopia we live in astound me.
Yes it is fucking two faced society

Chads have it too easy. Modern days “adultescents” are too weak, cuckold male and hypergamous entitled bitch couples are the perfect environment for a Chad.

She'd get an openrelationships and the slob could keep eating.

The man should pay more attention to himself tbh. I would never let myself go if I had a GF/wife, on the contrary I would even pay more attention to myself and my looks.

The man should pay more attention to himself tbh. I would never let myself go if I had a GF/wife, on the contrary I would even pay more attention to myself and my looks.

lel

90% of women become fat and ugly as soon as they become pregnant for the first time
none of them re-become fit and pretty
and if you divorce her, the whole society will see you as a monster

LOST ATTRACTION

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEE33333EEEEEEEEEEEE

lel

90% of women become fat and ugly as soon as they become pregnant for the first time
none of them re-become fit and pretty
and if you divorce her, the whole society will see you as a monster
Bullshit. I know many mothers who look great, you exaggerate. Some women let themselves go but those who take care of themselves look good even after a pregnancy.

Bullshit. I know many mothers who look great, you exaggerate. Some women let themselves go but those who take care of themselves look good even after a pregnancy.
Good female worship.

maybe you dont know womens strategy. I explain it :

- be sexy, pretty, lovely when you are young
- do whatever you want after marriage

Fucker made himself into a male landwhale, no shit she isn't attracted to him. Even I wouldn't fuck a female landwhale.

She's most definitely fucking Tyrone on the side. We never heard the husbands side of the story, and him changing so quickly like that is a bit off ngl.