Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie demands 10 inches for her sperm donor

Looks like Larp

Its over if ur not the colossal titan, the pure titans are turbomanlets

I think she meant cm because she also claims she has a preference for ricecels.

I thought she meant centimeters but it must be inches right?

Total White Whore Death

• Strong genes. Intelligence, no history of family illness or genetic issues, strong immune system, eye sight etc. Good facial symmetry is important too.
I hate how I don't have control over any of these.

the more i read into it the more i went like:feelswhere:
The sad part is the reason it looks like LARP to me isn't her standards, it's her LACK of standards. Imagine being a 5'11 Icelandic gigastacy and allowing manlets to copulate with you.

Larp
But this is pretty much what every female looks for in a guy

So she's basically looking for a top 0.01% male lmao definitely a larp

Sperm banks and infertility treatments must become illegal. If a toilet cannot have a baby naturally, then she definitely shouldn't have it. It's the same natural selection as we can't get pussy. No one should be entitled to an autistic suffering child who will rope himself after living a life as a punching bag. Making sex a right is nothing compared to that shit which is considered ok by soyciety. Single women shouldn't have kids, they need a present father.

Definitely written by a man. Not to say this isn't the case for most woman but none of them would actually be able explain it like this at all.

And their pfp is a dead giveaway :feelsugh:

I think this is just a gay dude larping to get dick pics ngl. From my time online it seems most women hate dick pics from random guys so I can't imagine an actual woman just straight up asking for pics in DM

Source: trust me bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back