Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roastie cunt makes fun of dead Pokemon fan

WarmIncelation

WarmIncelation

Officer
★★
This cunt thinks it's ok to poke fun at a grieving family because they chose to honor him with something he loved in life. Sure, Pokemon may be a bit juvenile but she goes beyond. Not only does she do this but she is fucking a married man, cucking her husband and tormenting a dude that just lost his mom because he wanted to sleep with her. People like this disgust me 

Here is the post I found her at below. At least they are calling her out on her Shit for the most part. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/sadcringe/comments/7pp4kb/people_still_play_this_grown_men_play_this/

Chad fucked up her head too much literally

How do you know it's a cow.

Damn, that useless waste of space violated :'(

NO ONE makes fun of Pokemon.

who hates on pokemon?

I havent played it in years but holy shit. Let people enjoy what they want.

Master said:
This fat roastie has also said:

[font=BentonSans, sans-serif]AWALT.[/font]

That's fucking repulsive and sad. "Oh my boyfriend of five years got testicle cancer and now his Willie don't work. Fuck him, el oh el not literally buh bye". Whores like this have no loyalty

Shit like this is why I take breaks from the internet. Knowing people like this hurts my soul. It could be a troll, but really I don't think it is.

Making fun of the memorial of a dead person, who was loved by his community. What a great personality she has, I bet it it's keeping her from getting laid.

the only girls worth loving are girls who love pokemon tbh