Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Roastie copes and tehees about women's preferences

AnimalofPrey

AnimalofPrey

loserama
★★★
https://www.mansworldindia.com/talk/what-women-dont-want/

"I am reminded of what Germaine Greer wrote in The Female Eunuch, way back in 1970. “I cannot claim to be fully emancipated from the dream that some enormous man, say six foot six, heavily shouldered and so forth to match, will crush me to his tweeds, look down into my eyes and leave the taste of heaven or the scorch of his passion on my waiting lips"

"Somehow, when you have Germaine Greer for company, it is easier to accept that deep down, smothered and gagged with logic, still exists a girl who is quite capable of losing her head over an entirely inappropriate and pig-headed man.
This realisation is quickly followed by a spot of appropriate hedging. “They’re just books… stories that allow us to escape into our fantasies and experience some guilty pleasure. It’s not that I’m a bad feminist”,

"why is it that our fantasies are centred around regressive stereotypes about male and female sexuality?

"If someone were to ask me the three most important things I look for in my Mr Forever, I’d write down kindness, gentleness and generosity of spirit. And yet, in that twilight zone between wakefulness and sleep, I invariably always want to jump the Supermans of the world, Awake, I smother myself with logic and tell myself that I want the available and uncomplicated Mr Kent – but not really. I want to want him

"Accepting and owning this part of myself makes me feel bad for the men that I (and so many of my friends) date and leave in bewildered confusion.

tldr, she grudgingly lusts for dimporphic thugs but goes for betas cuz they're safe, also admits most women are like her

Wow. Foids will be foids.