Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roastie cheats on guy with her ex 5 times and filmed it

FA924E59 616E 476B B475 810BC3FFF03C

Unfaithful cunts like her should be stoned. I’m disgusted that our society allows this behaviour to continue without consequence.

Unfaithful cunts like her should be stoned. I’m disgusted that our society allows this behaviour to continue without consequence.
He was fucking crushed. He said he doesn't really want to date again. He might be taking the black pill

He was fucking crushed. He said he doesn't really want to date again. He might be taking the black pill
Yeah we’ll see if he still doesn’t want to date in 2-3 weeks time.

there’s no justice in this world.

she doesn't even seem to comprehend that she did anything wrong. this is why we need honour killings.

she doesn't even seem to comprehend that she did anything wrong. this is why we need honour killings.

Foids will NEVER admit that they did something wrong, EVER. They would rather die than accept responsibility for their actions. Think about it. When is the last time you heard a woman admitting that they were wrong?