Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roastie cheats on fiance. Fiance ruins her life.

• Thread starter Deleted member 776
  • Start date
Deleted member 776

Deleted member 776

Self-banned
-
An archived version from r/relationships.

This is incredible. This roastie cheats on her fiance. Ruins their relationship just because "muh butterflies" and say's she owns it and she feels so bad even though she hopped into bed with another guy behind her fiances back. A few extra months and he would have gotten destroyed in the divorce. Then complains "woe is me" and "my ex is sociopathic" and he is persecuting poor poor me because he slept with my best friend and my sister. Please cucks and femoids. Validate me that its all his fault. Its not fair that what he did was not illegal. He controls everything. No whore. Grown fucking women jumped into bed with him of their own free will. You cheated on him and now you're burned that he retaliated in kind?

tl;dr Roastie cheats on finance. Fiance executes perfectly well planned retaliation. Cheating roastie whore and whole normie family gets rekt.

jfl at thinking that escaping inceldom will give us happiness

nausea said:

This. It might make you feel a little validated, but most people aren't happy in the degenerate wasteland.

nausea said:

That is the black pill.

You gotta laugh at dumb roastie sluts and normies who get rekt by it though? Right?

This guy fucked her sister, her cousin, and her best friend since childhood at WILL and then got them to turn on his ex. He's fucking sluts left and right and yet Reddit would agree that he's a piece of shit.

Just goes to show that their personality meme is crap and even they know it.

Also I love how at the end she goes "my male cousin's mental health will probably be ruined for the rest of his life".

Lol, this is small peas compared to what a lot of us here have dealt with since childhood. And yet they have no sympathy for us whatsoever.