Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie cares more about a horse life then human. Jfl if half of us commuted sui she wouldn’t even bother reading the news

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Why is she getting so emotional over a dumb horse jfl.

We are literally below animals in eyes of roastie a

7FBDD50D 4B63 4942 BE35 A28154C41AA1

It's her horse, she doesn't even know us. Lots of people grieve their pets.

Brutal horsepill on subpar with dogpill, i think horsepill is being overlooked, all those white horsegirls have sex with their horses, how can incel ever compete :feelsrope:

I don't know the horse yet I care more about its life than the rest of humanity. Honestly I'm feeling a bit down, can you provide a picture of the horse when she was alive and a name, please?

Horses are tall, muscular and big-dicked. That's why women care about them.

I don't know the horse yet I care more about its life than the rest of humanity. Honestly I'm feeling a bit down, can you provide a picture of the horse when she was alive and a name, please?

Sure man rip to horse
495682F0 247E 41A1 AED6 E06E7ADC37B9

@Reddit_is_for_cucks Next time you should ask those girls to do weird shit like licking a toilet, posting their armpits, knees, feet or things like that let's see how low would they go for a Chad

Women don't care about sub8 males

@Reddit_is_for_cucks Next time you should ask those girls to do weird shit like licking a toilet, posting their armpits, knees, feet or things like that let's see how low would they go for a Chad
That’s so gross I am sure they will do it for chad. But still . Who wants to see that

Mark my words. First females took the horses and now the cars.

That horse prolly had a better life than most of us will. Its over.

I like animals more than I like humans

She was such a pure beautiful creature :feels: :feels: :feels: :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: thanks a lot for the photo and the name
I like animals more than I like humans
Another incel with good taste. I also like animals more than humans. I love them all but there is a special bond between a man and his horse, most men don't know that anymore but I think it's important. If someone tried to hurt my horse I would kill that person with my own hands :feelsree: R.I.P. Willow

Last edited:
White horse.
@tehgymcel420