Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Roastie bitch purposely annoys the fuck out of Uber Driver and he incel rages

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-

Everytime I watch this shit I just know this bitch was doing this purposely just to get him angrier and make him freak out. Of course the media had a field day with this and everyone makes fun of the uber driver incel raging even though it was the stupid whore who started this purposely. Also none of the media covered the full story. Of course because in the end they knew the bitch was in the wrong, but because women can never be wrong in this society they rather just make fun of the oldcel.

This lady called an uber to go to a hospital, according to the driver she was late to the appointment and made him wait way too long.

So he gets to the hospital and drives to admissions and asks her to get out. She says that she wants to go to the emergency room entrance not admissions.

He says all she asked for was for the hospital and he is at that destination that she has wasted enough of his time and to please get out of his car.

She refused over and over again, the guy got frustrated and started yelling at her over and over again. Finally after 2-3 minutes of her being a troll and saying stuff like "but sir I don't know where I am." he threatens to call the police.

At this point someone she knows? a bystander comes up to the car and tells her that they will walk her to the location she needs.

The story blew up because of how much the uber driver freaks out, yelling at her etc. I think they were both partly in the wrong, but it must be frustrating to be an uber driver and not be able to remove someone from your personal car, especially if they are being an asshole.

EDIT: rewatching the video, it totally looks like she edited it from the point that he started to lose his patience. You can tell from her voice she is smiling, trying to push his buttons to get a good video. Pretty shitty thing to do.
I fucking hate women so so so so much. I wish that uber driver beat the absolute shit out of her. Her destination to the hospital was only around the block anyway. Perfect.

>2016
>News
Ok, Tim.

A wagecuck and a roastie, just awful all around.

If the world was just then he could've hauled her ass out of the car but it's not so he'd get arrested and charged with assault and moralfags will step up to cry about how he manhandled a "lady".

Sounds like a sheboon, not surprised. Acting like it's better or something when it's on fucking welfare. And now going to the ER for some free medical care.

I swear if you've ever worked in ANY kind of service job you KNOW that niggers are always the fucking worst. Always overly demanding always trying to get free shit and never tipping. I swear the real reason why restaurants in the south didn't want any blacks is actually because of this.

Sounds like a sheboon, not surprised. Acting like it's better or something when it's on fucking welfare. And now going to the ER for some free medical care.

I swear if you've ever worked in ANY kind of service job you KNOW that niggers are always the fucking worst. Always overly demanding always trying to get free shit and never tipping. I swear the real reason why restaurants in the south didn't want any blacks is actually because of this.

Hell, they suck even when you are the customer and they are supposed to be helping you.

During which time period?

During which time period?

Well, all. Even now I can tell you pretty much all servers and the like, even the SJW ones (they won't say it but they're thinking it) are like "fuck my life" when they get a black table.

Well, all. Even now I can tell you pretty much all servers and the like, even the SJW ones (they won't say it but they're thinking it) are like "fuck my life" when they get a black table.
Nowadays sure, if it's ghetto blacks. Jim crow era? Hell no, definitely not the reason

I wish we had 1800s law, she'd be beaten for that shit.

Since you're such a masterracer, why don't you get a white girlfriend?

Been there, done that. Most of them are shit.

In all seriousness though I was just fucking around. Not racist, and big difference between black people and niggers. But you need to tell those fuckers to start tipping.

Been there, done that. Most of them are shit.

In all seriousness though I was just fucking around. Not racist, and big difference between black people and niggers. But you need to tell those fuckers to start tipping.

Ok point taken.

why didnt he just drive off? what an autist LMAO

More reason why women need to beaten.