Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roastie and numale tears over the Roe vs. Wade fiasco are fucking delicious!

• Thread starter BraincelsRefugee
  • Start date
BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/uhl3sa/be_prepared_for_incels_to_celebrate/

They can't consider the fact that bringing more unwanted children into the world is going to lead to more abused, neglected, and abandoned kids. They won't consider the strain it might have on an already collapsing economy and that it will generate more of the "welfare queens" they hate so much. They just wanna see you hurt all because you had sex with a man that wasn't them.
Fucking great! This will certainly A C C E L E R A T E the collapse of this shithole cucked f**inist gynocratic globohomo soyciety. Many on here are based NEETcels and minimalists who pay as little tax as possible anyway. Also who said we aren't going for those welfare nignogs next? My life is already worthless and shitty, can't wait for all the roasties and numales to be on the same boat :lul:

For the dudes who think this decision won't impact their lives, remember that on average, child support payments start at a quarter of your annual income and you WILL go to prison for refusing to pay.
This is only a problem for disgusting sexhavers :feelzez: inkwells stay winning :feelsLightsaber:

Yeah, as if we incels ever gonna get a foid knocked up for them to be forced to give birth to our kids. They already got us crossed out by choosing not to have sex with us.

It's mostly Chad's (or more likely a normie's that she regrets fucking) babies getting aborted.

Last edited:
Yeah, as if we incels wever gonna get a foid knocked up for them to be forced to give birth to our kids.

It's mostly Chad's (or more likely a normie she regrets fucking) babies getting aborted.
Right, so this is like 2 birds with one stone
Foids can't escape consequences of being massive whores anymore and sexhaver males I couldn't care less what happens to them.

Why should I have to suffer and be sexless while everyone else be happy. Everyone should fucking suffer like me. It's only fair. Maybe then they will understand inceldom.

Foids can't escape consequences of being massive whores anymore and sexhaver males I couldn't care less what happens to them.

Why should I have to suffer and be sexless while everyone else be happy. Everyone should fucking suffer like me. It's only fair. Maybe then they will understand inceldom.
Yet when you tell foids to be abstinent they'll all be like "muh sexual repression".

Just because someone is an unplanned pregnancy, doesn’t mean they need to be abused and neglected. There is something called adoption. I know several people who were unwanted and adopted out and had wonderful life.

Also killing babies is disgusting.

Simple solution: stop having sex if you can’t deal with the consequences. You’re not entitled to it after all. :feelskek:

Just because someone is an unplanned pregnancy, doesn’t mean they need to be abused and neglected. There is something called adoption. I know several people who were unwanted and adopted out and had wonderful life.

Also killing babies is disgusting.
I agree with you. You have many families where the woman can't ever conceive even if she's young and still want children.

But even if a pregnant foid knows that she doesn't have to raise the kid if she gives birth and can just put it up for adoption, she will still abort it anyways. Because this is about preventing unwanted genes from being passed on.

India must outlaw abortion too. Fucking disgusting vile stinky 3rd world shithole.

No such thing as a sexless curry. What's next, are you going to tell me there's such a thing as a rich jew?? Jfl

No such thing as a sexless curry. What's next, are you going to tell me there's such a thing as a rich jew?? Jfl
Ahh yes I forgot, my daily larp on .is has been completed, time to go slay my harem of Stacies alotted to me by the Cuckadian government for being curry now.

Ahh yes I forgot, my daily larp on .is has been completed, time to go slay my harem of Stacies alotted to me by the Cuckadian government for being curry now.
That's the spirit

I don't care tbhngl.
But if illegal abortion is gonna upset foids then bring it on

They can't consider the fact that bringing more unwanted children into the world is going to lead to more abused, neglected and abandoned kids.
Oh yeah, so we should be more considerate to their plight and murder them instead? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Simple solution: stop having sex if you can’t deal with the consequences. You’re not entitled to it after all. :feelskek:
There’s more to life than sex, they said

Hypocrites

Aged like wine

For the dudes who think this decision won't impact their lives, remember that on average, child support payments start at a quarter of your annual income and you WILL go to prison for refusing to pay.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: dumb bitch doesn't the cognition to realize that incels can't knock anybody up.

also funny how it never occurs to her that men already don't have a choice in this regard.

Abortion is a Normie problem we got nothing to do with this dumb bitch

“ it will lead to muh heccin abuse!” So they’re going to hate the kids if it wasn’t made by a chad with good genes? That sounds… oddly familiar …:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: I wonder…:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: where I’ve heard that…:blackpill: