Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roast beef drops off balcony in Turkey

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ther-dies-Turkish-balcony-plunge-holiday.html

British mother dies in Turkish balcony plunge while on holiday with her son and partner

• Séaneen McCullough, from Belfast, died in early hours of Wednesday morning
  • Police are investigating to establish the circumstances of the nurse's death
  • Tributes have poured in for Ms McCullough, who worked at the Mater Hospital

4E26E32200000578-5945467-image-m-5_1531381640895.jpg

A British nurse has died after falling from a balcony while on holiday in Turkeywith her son and partner.

Séaneen McCullough, from Belfast, was named by friends and colleagues as the woman who died in the early hours of Wednesday morning.

Police are investigating to establish the circumstances of her death, Belfast Livereports.

Tributes have poured in for Ms McCullough, who worked at the Mater Hospital in Belfast.

One friend wrote: 'Sitting here in total shock, can’t believe the news that my wee nurse friend has been taken, way too soon while on holiday!!'

She added: 'I will forever remember our laughs on the ward and the crazy nights out we had!!!'

Another added: 'I will forever remember your infectious laugh and crazy sense of humour.'

The hospital where Ms McCullough worked also paid tribute, describing her as a 'fun-loving person and a great friend to many.'

>fun-loving

item-roast-beef-classic.jpg

roast beef to ground beef

Sean-een, I would expect. Never heard it before now, despite living here forever, tho.
so like "shawneen"? or "see-an-een"> or "say-an-een"? Still can't grasp the name.

so like "shawneen"? or "see-an-een"> or "say-an-een"? Still can't grasp the name.
Actually, I changed my mind. It's 'Sha-neen'. Think, Shaniqua, only with neen, lol. It's a fuckin weird one.

she would be a hawkcel if she was a man. jesus christ british people look fucking deformed

Ugly bitch anyway, good riddance:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::lul::lul::lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back