Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roast beef can be cured (physically)

The End

The End

Banned
-
Vagina Rejuvenation Surgery. Have you heard of this? Apparently an old worn-out vagina that can't feel anything smaller than King Kong's penis can be surgically tightened back to human size.

Does this mean old man beta-bux can give his roastie wife an orgasm even after she's pumped out a few of Chad's and Tyrone's kids? I think not, as a smaller phallus is psychologically not masculine enough to be sexually exciting.

What say you?
What is a vaginoplasty?
Vaginoplasty (also known as posterior colporrhaphy) is a procedure designed to tighten the vagina. An alternative is noninvasive vaginal tightening through heating tissues with radiofrequency waves or laser. Patients with significant laxity may not experience a benefit from these treatments and may be better candidates for surgical tightening with vaginoplasty.​
Reasons patients want a vaginoplasty
After childbirth, women may complain of vaginal laxity, resulting from stretching of tissues and separating of muscles, sometimes to the point that a tampon falls out, and this lack of tone can contribute to sexual dysfunction.​
What does a vaginoplasty do?
A vaginoplasty brings the separated muscles together, and the extra mucosa skin from the back side of the vagina is removed. The external skin can also be removed for a more aesthetic appearance.​
Anesthesia for a vaginoplasty
While a vaginoplasty can be done under local anesthesia, many opt to have it done under general anesthesia.​
Preparing for a vaginoplasty
Patients are asked to do a bowel prep prior to surgery.​
Vaginoplasty procedure
Once the amount of tightening to be done is determined, a pie-shape wedge is marked to delineate the extra skin to be removed from inside the vagina. Beneath the skin, the tissues are tightened with strong sutures. Once the vaginal canal has been tightened, the mucosal skin is sutured closed. If there is external skin that protrudes, this can be reduced as well for a more aesthetic result.​
What are the risks of a vaginoplasty?
Risks from vaginoplasty include infection, bleeding, pain, along with rare complications.​
Recovering from a vaginoplasty
Patients may have one to two weeks of down time. They may feel a deep ache for the first few days, and there is no tampon use or intercourse for eight weeks. Depending on the amount of tightening performed, some patients may be instructed to use dilators.​
What are the results of a vaginoplasty?
This procedure typically results in a tighter vaginal canal, which can help enhance sexual satisfaction.​
vaginal-tightening-edmonton-before-after.png

They wont bother because pussy will always have p0wer.

This exists, but the cure for baldness doesn't.

volcel if u wouldnt

They still won’t ever be as fresh and inexperienced as you.

There is no surgery for your dick

Used old hags think they'll get back on the carousele after surgerymaxxing :lul:

Surely I hate it when used up roasties look for betabux thinking they've matured. But it's not the stretched out pussy that I don't like. But the experiences and cock carousel she rode. Even if a virginity restoration is a thing and they get it, it'll never be the same as their first time and hot moments are already spent with Chads and Tyrones. There's no cure for a whore

Vaginas disgust me.

So they can basically look like a virgin again...

I thought they were just slicin' up the curtains but it looks like they can narrow the canal? A foid can get blown out from all angles, have everything prolapse and stretch til the cows come home, surgery up, and claim to be a virgin. Mein gott.

This exists, but the cure for baldness doesn't.

Well baldness is for the most part genetic, while a ruined cunt is caused by a physical force acting upon a cunt, you can reverse or repair such damage, but curing baldness with a lot of patients would require genetic editing, its would actually be more effective if they just took the genetic trait out of existence by genetically engineering all children, anything other than that would be a waste.

this is beyond cruel. Its over for 2025cel betabuxxers they wont be able to distinguish a whore's vagina from a traditional pure sane and nice foid. This should be illegal and a crime just like scamming insurance companies

All this talk about baldness, I thought I'd share that I started balding in my early twenties, but started taking Finasteride pills and have kept most of my hair for over a decade. I'd like to fill my hair out to get it full, but it is still there thanks to an unending finasteride consumption.

Single mothers can now pop out Chad and Tyrone babies and still have a virgin tight vagina. Hahaha society is fucked.

Its a waste of money for foids. Foids can get laid in any circumstance so why care about their roast beef. Besides it would end up getting loose within a few months of working it out.

All this talk about baldness, I thought I'd share that I started balding in my early twenties, but started taking Finasteride pills and have kept most of my hair for over a decade. I'd like to fill my hair out to get it full, but it is still there thanks to an unending finasteride consumption.
I wish I was as norwood-aware as you in my early twenties.

I wish I was as norwood-aware as you in my early twenties.
Yeah, I was lucky. I wish I had started taking finasteride sooner though.

Maybe stem cells will repair hair loss, I don't know. Plugs are expensive and usually don't look too good. Better than nothing I suppose.

Disgusting stuff ngl

this is beyond cruel. Its over for 2025cel betabuxxers they wont be able to distinguish a whore's vagina from a traditional pure sane and nice foid. This should be illegal and a crime just like scamming insurance companies
If it'd be made illegal, those foids would counter us by saying that surgery Maxx should be made illegal for us

Disguisting. Imagine their mentality,this just cure roast beef physically

Roast Beef is tasty tbh

Well baldness is for the most part genetic, while a ruined cunt is caused by a physical force acting upon a cunt, you can reverse or repair such damage, but curing baldness with a lot of patients would require genetic editing, its would actually be more effective if they just took the genetic trait out of existence by genetically engineering all children, anything other than that would be a waste.
Just noticed you're back.
Welcome home.

Just noticed you're back.
Welcome home.

Thanks, glad to be back, I'm seeing less cucked reddit posts being spammed about guys getting cheated on or being in open relationships so I came back in a good time, all that shit was getting depressing as hell.